5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Brilliant Tutorials and Vidya mandir are gud ones

5 years ago

go for resonance correspondence.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 11 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
WHAT RE MOST SCORING TOPICS OF IITJEE AND JEE MAIN TO BE REVISED FIRST

Dear Student, Please refer the below links for it: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/paper-analysis.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/paper-analysis.html Go through the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

hello, in chemistry stochiometry and chemical equillibrium,kinematics.about mathamatics you practice all topics...........................................all the...

raj 2 months ago

IN CHEMISTRY COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, SOLUTIONS,CHEMICAL KINETICS,STOICHEMISTRY.IN PHYSICS OPTICS,THERMODYNAMICS.IN MATHS PROBABILITY,PERMUTATIONS.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40