ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir i want to ask that i got 67in pcm in board but 52 in maths am i eligible to write iit jee or individual marks in pcm should also be 60??????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

ofcourse u r..

u hav to get overall above 60% in pcm

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 9 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 hours ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

-5 hours ago
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 25 days ago
Sir Does the Electrical Engineering branch at IIT Roorkee also include the Electronics part?

The electrical engineering branch in IIT Roorkee doesn’t include electronics . You would be doing a couple of courses of electronics department but apart from that there is no part of ...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago
JEE 71 12 th Maharashtra 48 % in physics , maths and vocational subject . What would be teh rank

Pls provide me complete details, like categery, home state....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

If your marks are 71 Its difficult to get qualify
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
if x= acos pi t find the distance travelled in t= 2.5 seconds?

The average distance covered would be equal to:
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Sir what you mean by x avg gt

Adarsh 24 days ago
View all Questions »