Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

if cut off is around 200 out of 480-500 marks then what is the minimum and maximum marks or rank required for getting admission in top 7 main iit's...!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

around 255-260 will fetch you iit with a satisfactory branch........around 240 will give you an iit (old ones)

4 years ago

Dear student,

You should have  a minimum of 250 marks in order to get into old IITs..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Minimum 250  marks is enough for getting admission in top 7 IIT's!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently...
@ AMAN i am glad that u asked this query.. actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee.....
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do, as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you...
sourav nayak 8 days ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details