• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

which is better iit kanpur civil or nit warangal cse

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Student,

NIT Warangal is the best for CSE,it has excellent faculty for CSE and one of the best courses in the country and it is a more safer and better option than IIT Kanpur Civil.

Regards 

Askiitians Experts

4 years ago

definitely iit kanpur civil......it is in immense demand these 3 years just because of lack of iit engineers in indian market.

please do approve my answer if u like it....plzzzzzzzzzz

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 8 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 8 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...

Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....

Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...

KALYAN 5 months ago

Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago

Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off