• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

which is better iit kanpur civil or nit warangal cse

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Student,

NIT Warangal is the best for CSE,it has excellent faculty for CSE and one of the best courses in the country and it is a more safer and better option than IIT Kanpur Civil.

Regards 

Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

definitely iit kanpur civil......it is in immense demand these 3 years just because of lack of iit engineers in indian market.

please do approve my answer if u like it....plzzzzzzzzzz

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy one month ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
in iiest shibpur in home state quota what will be considered state rank or all india rank

Dear Student, both the rank are considered but there is a proper modus operandi to be followed io.e the state quota is meant for some deserving and chosen few, if you fall under that...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

Home State (or HS) Quota- Under the home state quota, the seats are reserved for candidates based on their state of eligibility which is basically the state where they have completed their...

SAHIL 18 days ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it

IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...

pjain 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off