Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which is better iit kanpur civil or nit warangal cse

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Student,

NIT Warangal is the best for CSE,it has excellent faculty for CSE and one of the best courses in the country and it is a more safer and better option than IIT Kanpur Civil.

Regards 

Askiitians Experts

4 years ago

definitely iit kanpur civil......it is in immense demand these 3 years just because of lack of iit engineers in indian market.

please do approve my answer if u like it....plzzzzzzzzzz

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 9 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 9 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 21 days ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??

You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I am having the book skills in mathematics by arihant. So should I purchase New pattern iit jee mathematics by Arihant or should continue with the the previous one??

Dear Student, Please check the syllabus, if it is of JEE, then do not buy a new one. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

i think u must go for new one because i have seen new one and contains all type of questions that are asked in jee advanced that is integer , matrix , multiple choice etc and also i have...

ng29 23 hours ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 days ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 10 hours ago
View all Questions »