DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

please refer me the buks for pcm frm which i can prepare i am a 12 appearing student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear parth oberoi,

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to give me a "Thumbs Up" by approvingmy answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 20 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...

Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Yes, There is possibility for you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch

aman kumar 18 days ago
View all Questions »