ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'v pasd my 12th dis year..n i am willing to give next years jee exam..so i would like to know how should i and what should i study in order to get a very good rank in jee + i have to go to college simultaneously..so what can work best for me?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

hi, i too did the same last yr,i got 784 rnk this time

i advice u not to depend on any coaching institute,and concentrate prob solving speed as jee pattern is changing evry yr

i prefer for physics-h.c verma,chemistry ncert,maths s.k goyal

dont do multiple books but do one book thoroughly and write more mock tests to get speed n accuracy

dont do highly complicated/lengthy prob they r of no use

4 years ago

Dear nancy sihmar,

Well One Year preparation for IIT-JEE simultaneously with other College Studies will be a lot difficult becasue there are lakhs of students who are preparing day & night for this prestigious examination 2 years !

So you must put in honesh & dedicated efforts to supress others chances of edging past you !!

Yo must be willing to work atleast 6-8 hours for IIT-JEE !!

If so then do it otherwise do not lose your College Studies & IIT-JEE both !!!!

suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

All  the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 9 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 26 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 10 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 12 days ago
Sir Which college can I get With 50000-60000 rank in Jee Main In Punjab For Computer Science Engineering?

Hi.. As per the rank you have described, there are actually little chances of getting the CSE degree in any good government college. You can try for some deemed universities also. If you...
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

You have a chance to get the seat inLovely Professional University, Jalandhar
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

you have chances to get in lovely professional university you should also see other options like srm chennai

sajid 10 days ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 8 days ago
View all Questions »