Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i'v pasd my 12th dis year..n i am willing to give next years jee i would like to know how should i and what should i study in order to get a very good rank in jee + i have to go to college what can work best for me?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

hi, i too did the same last yr,i got 784 rnk this time

i advice u not to depend on any coaching institute,and concentrate prob solving speed as jee pattern is changing evry yr

i prefer for physics-h.c verma,chemistry ncert,maths s.k goyal

dont do multiple books but do one book thoroughly and write more mock tests to get speed n accuracy

dont do highly complicated/lengthy prob they r of no use

4 years ago

Dear nancy sihmar,

Well One Year preparation for IIT-JEE simultaneously with other College Studies will be a lot difficult becasue there are lakhs of students who are preparing day & night for this prestigious examination 2 years !

So you must put in honesh & dedicated efforts to supress others chances of edging past you !!

Yo must be willing to work atleast 6-8 hours for IIT-JEE !!

If so then do it otherwise do not lose your College Studies & IIT-JEE both !!!!

suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

All  the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
which is the best branch in iit?
According to placements CSE
Avinash 5 months ago
All the best for your future
Avinash 5 months ago
All branches are good in IITs just chose a branch in which u are intrested , then u will enjoy your studies. thnk you plz approve if u are satisfied
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir i want to know whether NIT uttarakhand is a decent & reputed college or not?
Oh! yeah its good you should go for it.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details