ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have use all my chances of iitjee but i want to give it one more time does it help me to give open school exam in 2012 and on th e basis of this  12th exam i can give iitjee 2012 pl comment i dont worrued about time my family is very strong  finaincialy plz comment its very urgent plz plz plz plz 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

No , You cant appear in IIT JEE more than 2 times.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma yesterday

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
sir i got 110 in jee mains. Im having SC reservation. Im willing to get best iit. but im poor in physics. wat should I min score in physics?

Atleast 30 % of the total marks...in Physics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Listen and follow carefully – Just dreaming of good things is not sufficient, one has to srtrive hard to live one’s dream, so make sure that you pay due attention to your PCM and then only...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

score of minimum of 30% in physics

sajid 10 days ago
I am a student in grade 8.What are the necessary preparations to be taken from now for AFMC PUNE?

At present, concentrate on study now and try to get full marks in the subject.., think about AFMC when come in class 11.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
Can I get into computer science in nit kurukshetra

What is your JEE and +2 board score? You can check out at the official website of Kurukshetra NIT what is the cut off list and accordingly you may find out whether you deserve to be...

Soneel Verma one month ago

If you get enough marks then its enough Keep a eye on other Universities whichn provide you placements,scholarships the universities are 1 PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 2 Thapar...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

you can visit official website of nit kurukshetra if you could not make it you can see other universities like lovely professional university srm,chennai

sajid 16 days ago
View all Questions »