Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I got 1656 rank in OBC category in iitjee 2011 got the seat at IIT guwahati Engineering Physics. So is their any chances for change in branch after 2nd allotment. If not then is their any good scope for this branch or shall i opt fot NIOT warangle

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear vaibhav,

choices can not be change.eng. physics is also good branch

so prefer nit warangal.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

thanx

what is the scope for this branch. What kind of syllabus is foe engi. phy. at Guwahati

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
CRL Rank 60585,OBC NCL rank 16272,Alloted CSE N.I.T.Silchar in 1 round home state obc quota,chances of getting CSE in other N.I.T under obc? ur predictor shows At your score the top 10...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

You should better visit the official website of Jeemains to check the seat allocated to you and also keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your stature.........if it does not happen ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
hii sir, how would be the future of Metallurgy in future and in what fields do we get jobs , and do we get in govt sector?

During the first year of study, students learn the basic engineering methods thought mathematics, physics and chemistry. Later in second year till final year of study student will learn...

ADITI SINGH one month ago

yes actually i am aditi and i wanted to help everyone by answereing questins here is the information I am doing my B.Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Material Science from College Of...

ADITI SINGH 27 days ago

I m very thankful to your help,,Now i am perceiving my inter 2 nd year and planning to take MME in b.tech. As per me i am interested in research and dreaming to work in ISRO or some other...

aakash netha 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off