DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hi . I am just in the 11th standard , and I am an IIT Aspirant . But I am confused about the best way of preperation . The approach for preperation which I am taking right now is :

1. Finish a particular topic first from basic text-books
2. Solve some more subjective from some higher-standard book.
3. Solve Objective / IIT-Specific books

But in this way , I end up doing (1+1+3) = 5 books per subject, that is 3 objective books - I haven't found any objective book yet ( for Maths ) that covers all types of sums. Let me know if this is the correct approach , or whether it needs rectification .

Second confusion is about books - only regarding Maths. I have the following books apart from my board's text book:

Subjective :

1. R.D. Sharma
2. IIT Mathematics by M.L.Khanna
3. Problems Plus by Asit Das Gupta

So in subjective there goes 4 books! i.e Basic textbook + these three books. But it's impossible to finish so many in two years! Please suggest me subjective books from this list . Even if you suggest 2 subjective books ( apart from the textbook ) , tell me whether you are absolutely certain that it'll cover all types and clear all concepts.

Now, Objective books:

1. Rudiments of Mathematics MCQ( for my WBJEE preperation )
2. R.D.Sharma - Objective Mathematics
3. Asit Dasgupta MCQ
4. Arihant New Patten IIT Mathematics by S.K.Goyal
5. TataMcGrawHill's Course in Maths for IIT

The confusion : The first book I cannot skip - it is like a basic objective book , of good standard . I can't skip it as it will be of immense help for my WBJEE preperation . Second book, R.D.Sharma Objective is another book which I love - I love the approach - esp. algebra theory part. Asit Dasgupta MCQ seems to cover many types of MCQ and SEEMS to be a complete MCQ book - but then again it contans no algorithms / tricks / facts at the beginning of each chapter. Arihant New Pattern IIT Mathematics also seems to be an excellent book with many types of problems - but only and only for IIT , it doesn't help in preparing state-level engineering entrances ( from what I have observed from the type of questions ). Lastly , TMH Mathematics - I find the examples of TMH distinctly different and difficult frm all these books. 

Please help me .

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 29 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 29 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 29 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
simple books for environmental and safety engineering..

Climate Change and Variability' Environmental Management in Practice Environmental, Safety, and Health Engineering
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 29 days ago
I Have CRL 47999 And OBC Rank 1301 In Paper 2 (b.arch) And Opening Rank For MANIT for OBC Is 4052 And Closing Rank Is6274. So Will I Be Getting Admisson Or Not ?

I guess you can get it there, still to be double confirmed, pay a visit to the official website of Jee mains and you may get a clear picture for you answer...may be possible that your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
A train of 150 m length is going towards north at a speed of 10 m/s.A bird is flying at 5 m/s parallel to the track towards south.The time taken by the bird to cross the train is (a)10s...

The distance which bird has to travel to cross the train is equal to the length of trian. Now since the train and bird are travelling in opposite direction, therefore the speed will be added...
  img
Vijay Mukati 17 days ago

Thank you,sir.

Anisha Khan 17 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers