FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which course (DLP) is best?

FIITJEE/aakash/resonance/briilliant/narayana/allen/bansal and a lot more are there

Also say me how should i manage my time after 10th for IIT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 2 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 2 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 2 days ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew 21 days ago
View all Questions »