There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

when will the marks  gets published of iit 2011

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suman saha,

You can presently know your JEE marks by Calling the IIT Offices !

IIT Sites
Following are the websites and IVRS for IIT JEE

Institute Website IVRS
STD Code Number
IIT Bombay IIT Bombay 022 25767062
IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 011 26582002
IIT Guwahati IIT Guwahati 0361 2690788
IIT Kanpur IIT Kanpur 0512 2597236
IIT Kharagpur IIT Kharagpur 03222 281881
IIT Madras IIT Madras 044 22578098
IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee 01332 279805

Contact Addresses

Zone Address Phone
IIT Bombay Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076
(022) 25722601
IIT Delhi Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
NewDelhi 110016
(011) 26591735
IIT Guwahati Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, North Guwahati,
Guwahati 781039
(0361) 2690795
(0361) 2582180
IIT Kanpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur 208016
(0512) 2597335
IIT Kharagpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur 721302
(03222) 282102
IIT Madras Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras
Chennai 600036
(044) 22578095
IIT Roorkee Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
(01332) 276469
(01332) 285224

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below..!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 2 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 2 months ago
Dear Sirs, Do you have test series for MAT (NTSE ) exam? Sincerely, SaveithaMurthy, Nerul west
Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You can visit the official websites of certain leading institutions offering MBA programs and cull out all the requisite information related to your query and you may gather an extensive...
is there is any great furture scope in robotics
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...
how to get more marks during revision
during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...
aananthan one year ago
study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...
FITJEE one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details