when will the marks  gets published of iit 2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suman saha,

You can presently know your JEE marks by Calling the IIT Offices !

IIT Sites
Following are the websites and IVRS for IIT JEE

Institute Website IVRS
STD Code Number
IIT Bombay IIT Bombay 022 25767062
IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 011 26582002
IIT Guwahati IIT Guwahati 0361 2690788
IIT Kanpur IIT Kanpur 0512 2597236
IIT Kharagpur IIT Kharagpur 03222 281881
IIT Madras IIT Madras 044 22578098
IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee 01332 279805

Contact Addresses

Zone Address Phone
IIT Bombay Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076
(022) 25722601
IIT Delhi Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
NewDelhi 110016
(011) 26591735
IIT Guwahati Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, North Guwahati,
Guwahati 781039
(0361) 2690795
(0361) 2582180
IIT Kanpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur 208016
(0512) 2597335
IIT Kharagpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur 721302
(03222) 282102
IIT Madras Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras
Chennai 600036
(044) 22578095
IIT Roorkee Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
(01332) 276469
(01332) 285224

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below..!!

Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but...

Continuity in the class-10th and 12 th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10 th in 2008, then 12 th must be in 2010. Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 3 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 3 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 3 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 4 months ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 5 months ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 5 months ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 4 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
View all Questions »