Can i prepare for iitjee if i am alredy doing be from mp pet?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

Yes, u can prepare for iit-jee!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is aleways possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 2 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 15 days ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 5 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 5 years ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 3 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 3 months ago
View all Questions »