Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Can i prepare for iitjee if i am alredy doing be from mp pet?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

Yes, u can prepare for iit-jee!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is aleways possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
I’ve secured low marks in iit mains exam and i have a good score in IPE (telangana board) and also a little reservation as in OBC category....is there any scope for my geting into NIT’s??

Please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Please mention your score then we can guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

in a range of 65 to 70 marks. and i fall into obc category too....my ipe score will be around 96-98% so can i have any scope??

Hasmi Chinnu one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off