Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Can i prepare for iitjee if i am alredy doing be from mp pet?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

Yes, u can prepare for iit-jee!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is aleways possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash one year ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?

Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
  img
Avinash one year ago

IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...

Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....

@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...

Umakant biswal one month ago

No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...

SAHIL one month ago

I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off