Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Can i prepare for iitjee if i am alredy doing be from mp pet?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

Yes, u can prepare for iit-jee!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is aleways possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 9 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 9 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 8 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 8 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 8 months ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar

UIET Chandigarh
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20