ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can i prepare for iitjee if i am alredy doing be from mp pet?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

Yes, u can prepare for iit-jee!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is aleways possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav one month ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
Why opposite charges attract each other

I am not totally sure, but I think that it's a give and take situation where the interaction (being in each other's proximity) forces one pole to 'give up' a number of electrons to get into...

Monarch 15 days ago

Fundamental property is not required complete explanation is required

Monarch 4 days ago

IF is the Fundamental Property of nature, it is fact.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 9 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 9 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 9 months ago
View all Questions »