ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What should be the daily time table of a student preparing for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

1.DEVOTE MOST OF YOUR TIME IN JEE PREPARATION.

2.WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING A CLASS BE VERY ATTENTIVE ,IT WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOU FOR BOARDS MOREOVER JEE IS ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS FROM N.C.E.R.TTHESE DAYS.

3.SET A TARGET OF TOPICS YOU HAVE TO COVER EACH DAY.(YOU NEED TO BE VERYSYSTEMATIC)

4.IF YOU HAVE JOINED ANY COACHING CLASS ,TRY TO COMPLETE ITS WORK.

5.IOF YOU ARE AVERAGE STUDENT SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND PRIORITY.

6.FOLLOW YOUR TEACHER.

7.TAKE YOUR PROGRESS IN CLASS AS YOUR ACTUAL PROGRESS.

8.IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COACHING GO FOR A CORRESPONDENCE COURCE.

9.PRACTICE MORE AND MORE OBJECTIVE PROBLEMS (TRY NOT GIVING MORE THEN2MIN. TO EACH QUESTION).

10.,PRACTISE,ASSIMILATION AND SELF ASSISMENT IS KEY TO SUCESS IN JEE

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. pLZ.!!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is always possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

Give Equal Time for Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics !

An Ideal Time Table can have the Time Allotment for the PCM Subjects as so

Mathematics-5 hours

Physics- 4 Hours

Chemistry- 4 Hours

Never leave a Subject !!! Always prepare all the 3 subjects together simultaneously !

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 24 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav 12 days ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu 12 days ago
View all Questions »