ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What should be the daily time table of a student preparing for iitjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

1.DEVOTE MOST OF YOUR TIME IN JEE PREPARATION.

2.WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING A CLASS BE VERY ATTENTIVE ,IT WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOU FOR BOARDS MOREOVER JEE IS ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS FROM N.C.E.R.TTHESE DAYS.

3.SET A TARGET OF TOPICS YOU HAVE TO COVER EACH DAY.(YOU NEED TO BE VERYSYSTEMATIC)

4.IF YOU HAVE JOINED ANY COACHING CLASS ,TRY TO COMPLETE ITS WORK.

5.IOF YOU ARE AVERAGE STUDENT SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND PRIORITY.

6.FOLLOW YOUR TEACHER.

7.TAKE YOUR PROGRESS IN CLASS AS YOUR ACTUAL PROGRESS.

8.IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COACHING GO FOR A CORRESPONDENCE COURCE.

9.PRACTICE MORE AND MORE OBJECTIVE PROBLEMS (TRY NOT GIVING MORE THEN2MIN. TO EACH QUESTION).

10.,PRACTISE,ASSIMILATION AND SELF ASSISMENT IS KEY TO SUCESS IN JEE

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. pLZ.!!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is always possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

Give Equal Time for Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics !

An Ideal Time Table can have the Time Allotment for the PCM Subjects as so

Mathematics-5 hours

Physics- 4 Hours

Chemistry- 4 Hours

Never leave a Subject !!! Always prepare all the 3 subjects together simultaneously !

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Ravi 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 8 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 11 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 11 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 11 months ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
View all Questions »