Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

What should be the daily time table of a student preparing for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

1.DEVOTE MOST OF YOUR TIME IN JEE PREPARATION.

2.WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING A CLASS BE VERY ATTENTIVE ,IT WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOU FOR BOARDS MOREOVER JEE IS ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS FROM N.C.E.R.TTHESE DAYS.

3.SET A TARGET OF TOPICS YOU HAVE TO COVER EACH DAY.(YOU NEED TO BE VERYSYSTEMATIC)

4.IF YOU HAVE JOINED ANY COACHING CLASS ,TRY TO COMPLETE ITS WORK.

5.IOF YOU ARE AVERAGE STUDENT SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND PRIORITY.

6.FOLLOW YOUR TEACHER.

7.TAKE YOUR PROGRESS IN CLASS AS YOUR ACTUAL PROGRESS.

8.IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COACHING GO FOR A CORRESPONDENCE COURCE.

9.PRACTICE MORE AND MORE OBJECTIVE PROBLEMS (TRY NOT GIVING MORE THEN2MIN. TO EACH QUESTION).

10.,PRACTISE,ASSIMILATION AND SELF ASSISMENT IS KEY TO SUCESS IN JEE

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. pLZ.!!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is always possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

Give Equal Time for Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics !

An Ideal Time Table can have the Time Allotment for the PCM Subjects as so

Mathematics-5 hours

Physics- 4 Hours

Chemistry- 4 Hours

Never leave a Subject !!! Always prepare all the 3 subjects together simultaneously !

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.

Can be around 370-380.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?

Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast

Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off