What should be the daily time table of a student preparing for iitjee?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

1.DEVOTE MOST OF YOUR TIME IN JEE PREPARATION.

2.WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING A CLASS BE VERY ATTENTIVE ,IT WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOU FOR BOARDS MOREOVER JEE IS ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS FROM N.C.E.R.TTHESE DAYS.

3.SET A TARGET OF TOPICS YOU HAVE TO COVER EACH DAY.(YOU NEED TO BE VERYSYSTEMATIC)

4.IF YOU HAVE JOINED ANY COACHING CLASS ,TRY TO COMPLETE ITS WORK.

5.IOF YOU ARE AVERAGE STUDENT SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND PRIORITY.

6.FOLLOW YOUR TEACHER.

7.TAKE YOUR PROGRESS IN CLASS AS YOUR ACTUAL PROGRESS.

8.IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COACHING GO FOR A CORRESPONDENCE COURCE.

9.PRACTICE MORE AND MORE OBJECTIVE PROBLEMS (TRY NOT GIVING MORE THEN2MIN. TO EACH QUESTION).

10.,PRACTISE,ASSIMILATION AND SELF ASSISMENT IS KEY TO SUCESS IN JEE

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. pLZ.!!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!Smile

3 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is always possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

Give Equal Time for Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics !

An Ideal Time Table can have the Time Allotment for the PCM Subjects as so

Mathematics-5 hours

Physics- 4 Hours

Chemistry- 4 Hours

Never leave a Subject !!! Always prepare all the 3 subjects together simultaneously !

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
should i drop out for a year or take admission in HBTI kanpur? (12th appearing)

If you are considering to take a drop year, then you have to be mentally prepared to go the distance. It’s one year of sheer hard and smart work. On the other hand HBTI Kanpur in...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis one month ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra one month ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra one month ago
sir, will you please tell me the list of important topics of PCM for JEE mains and bitsat ? reply as soon as possible

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »