Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

What should be the daily time table of a student preparing for iitjee?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Parag Vijay,

1.DEVOTE MOST OF YOUR TIME IN JEE PREPARATION.

2.WHEN YOU ARE ATTENDING A CLASS BE VERY ATTENTIVE ,IT WILL NOT ONLY HELPYOU FOR BOARDS MOREOVER JEE IS ALSO ASKING QUESTIONS FROM N.C.E.R.TTHESE DAYS.

3.SET A TARGET OF TOPICS YOU HAVE TO COVER EACH DAY.(YOU NEED TO BE VERYSYSTEMATIC)

4.IF YOU HAVE JOINED ANY COACHING CLASS ,TRY TO COMPLETE ITS WORK.

5.IOF YOU ARE AVERAGE STUDENT SCHOOL SHOULD BE YOUR SECOND PRIORITY.

6.FOLLOW YOUR TEACHER.

7.TAKE YOUR PROGRESS IN CLASS AS YOUR ACTUAL PROGRESS.

8.IF YOU HAVE NOT JOINED ANY COACHING GO FOR A CORRESPONDENCE COURCE.

9.PRACTICE MORE AND MORE OBJECTIVE PROBLEMS (TRY NOT GIVING MORE THEN2MIN. TO EACH QUESTION).

10.,PRACTISE,ASSIMILATION AND SELF ASSISMENT IS KEY TO SUCESS IN JEE

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. pLZ.!!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear parag vijay,

If you believe you can then absolutely Yes !!!

It is always possible to crack IIT-JEE in 8 months but do not take this lightly becaus ethere are students who are toiling for this particular examination for 2 years !!

So you have to double you Preparation Time in order to compete with them !!

Prepare for atleast 12-13 hours a day for IIT-JEE alone ....& do it wholeheartedly & sincerely !!

Give Equal Time for Chemistry,Mathematics & Physics !

An Ideal Time Table can have the Time Allotment for the PCM Subjects as so

Mathematics-5 hours

Physics- 4 Hours

Chemistry- 4 Hours

Never leave a Subject !!! Always prepare all the 3 subjects together simultaneously !

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope you Get your desired IIT !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.>!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
Dear Sir, I passed my 10 th boards exam with just 65%. Can I get into BANSAL IIT JEE Coaching classes if i secure ovwer 75% in my first year

Dear Sarma, There is no as such percentage criteria for getting admission into Bansal Classes. But of course, you have to pass and clear their entrance test. Try revising and becoming...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off