• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I want to know that after 12th how many attempts are available for IIT entrance

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shrawan Kher,

You can attempt IIT-JEE only once after your Class 12 .

You totally have two goes at IIT-JEE .....one in the year which you wrote your Class 12 Board Examinations & another the year after that !!

That's all ! This condition applies to Engineering Entrance Examinations like BITSAT,ISAT etc..,

The only exception is the AIEEE which you can attempt in 3 consecutive years for 3 times !

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 7 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 7 days ago
tellme about csir exam?????????????????????????????????????????

Hii Are you asking aboutJoint CSIR UGC NET Exam Question ?? Be elaborative in what you need to know
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

SORRY DUE NET PROBLEM SOME TEXT IS MISSING THAT IS COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH.THIS EXAM CONDUCTED IN YEARLY TWICE.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one year ago

plz ask ur question

noogler 11 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off