I am a 12th class Student from MP board ,this board dont have that much standard as compared to IIT standard So which book of PCM should i use to crack IIT 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shrawan Kher,

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

All the Best & Good Luck!!!

Hope this helped you immensely.!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below.!!Smile

3 years ago

Including NCERT Other books are

Mathematics:- Arihant Books,TMH books

Physics H. C. Verma,  D C PANDEY,IRODOV

Chemistry

• P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry

• Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry

• O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry

• REFER AS LESS BOOKS YOU CAN!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE IF U LIKE!!! 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 26 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 27 days ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
iit bombay mech vs iit kgp 5 yr dd cse ? i want to pursue higher studies abroad.my jee rank is 419 in cml.

Hi Asket, Both IITs would provide you awesome opportunity to study in abroad like Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. You need to decide your interest among the two streams. If you do not have any...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

that means you r interested in engineering. so first choose a branch. look at the curriculum and learn what each industry enables you to do. you cant switch between these 2 branches when you...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
I am a KVPY scholar I got a seat in IIT-BHU (Ceramic) which I won’t take, Now I have decide between IISC Bangalore or any good NIT’s please suggest me

First of all, Conguratulatiuons on your success. Coming to your question, both the institutes are very different. IISC mainly focus on the rersearch, it is a mainly research institutes where...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
where ntse study material for aAndhrapradesh stare for the first stage ?

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »