ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   hey..plzz help me..i m in 11th science A group..so how much % should i get in 12th and in the entrance exam for aeronautics to get admision in IIT?? 

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Student

In 12th you should get 60% to be eligible for JEE. and in JEE you should aim for at least 60% marks.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

4 years ago

You will be eligible for IIT entrance if you will score at least 60% in 12th also in PCM.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ BY CLIICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Vishruti,

U must get atleast 60% in Class XII!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

60% in 12th xam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra yesterday

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra yesterday
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 17 hours ago

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks

1 hour ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
i got 97 in mains and 90.9 in telangana state board of intermediate education..can i get into any nit with course as CSE? and i belong to OC

Hi.. As per the marks that you have described, there are little less chances of you getting into the CSE in a good NIT. However, you can get other branches in the top NITs. For CSE and ECE,...
  img
Sakshi 8 days ago

I guess you are below the cutoff range, tough to get qualify but if the cutoff range gets down this year you’ll get in deemed universities but not NITs
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
Hi Following is my performance this year: jee mains marks 65 12 th boards: 87% (P-78 C-89 M-80 English-94 C.Sc-94) vit RANK 53,000 thapar - Waiting for 3rd list (19 june) (Narsee Monjee)...

What I can see in the information provided by you is, most of the results are awaited and at some places you didn’t attend the counselling!!! and wherever you did, among them, to my mind,...

Aniket Bagga 22 days ago

recommend private college

grenade 22 days ago

gugrat acpc or upes

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
View all Questions »