ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if i have lost all chance for iitjee can i give open school exam in october 2011 for 12th from another board my age is now 19 can i get achance by this method in iitjee 2012 plz tellme i have very less time  i have prepare all for iitjee completely

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u cannot do that u will even waste a year..

Ur chances r over for iit

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Sorry but there is no chances for you!!!!!!!!!!

approve plzzzzzzzzzz........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

problen solving concept revealing motivation

akshat yesterday
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
i got 6245 in amrita entrance exam . Do i have any chance of getting ece in amrita coimbatore campus?

dear student, pls check opening and closing rank for past years on their website thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Get to know about the query you have made by visiting the website of the uni.college, if you are not bale to make it then you can try at - SD Mewat college of engg and tech, Mewat Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Which is better vit or manipal. I am asking this because some people are saying that vit is a bad choice on the other hand vit is 8 th in India please help.

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 6 months ago

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 6 months ago

siddharth 6 months ago
View all Questions »