DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

if i have lost all chance for iitjee can i give open school exam in october 2011 for 12th from another board my age is now 19 can i get achance by this method in iitjee 2012 plz tellme i have very less time  i have prepare all for iitjee completely

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No u cannot do that u will even waste a year..

Ur chances r over for iit

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Sorry but there is no chances for you!!!!!!!!!!

approve plzzzzzzzzzz........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

which is better? NIST – ECE DTU – ECE MNIT Jaipur – CSE IIT Guwahati – Biotechnology

If you are interested in bio sciences and wanted to pursue in reaearch areas biotech would be a best option and also it is in older IIT otherwise choose MNIT jaipur as it got good ranking...
  img
Avinash one month ago

DTU Stands atop among all, if you still have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other reputed institutions too, like – BMS...

i havent qualified in CML BUT my category rank is 5190 and i want to take mnit, jaipur can i get it or i will have any problem???

Did you visit the official website of Jemains? If not then you need to visit it and find out the allocation of seats as per rankings in particular institutions,.......sometimes a candidate...

no actually i want to go only for NIT n i am not able to understand that eligibility

mohit jagrawal one month ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details