Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 3 days ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 3 days ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 5 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
I did not give WBJEE this year … Is there any medium through which I can get admission in Jadavpur or IIEST ?

hello dear student... No the only way to get admission is through the entrance exam you can not get admission through any other means , give next year.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
The displacement time graph of two boodies A and B marks an angle 450 and 600 with time axis.What is the ratio of their velocity.

The answer is V A : V B = 1 : √3 Here, the graphs make an angle of 45 0 & 60 0 with time axis i.e. with x-axis. So, in case of displacement-time graph, the velocity is equal to slope of...

2015 years ago
View all Questions »