ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i want to know about how much rank should an iit aspirint should get to get mechanical engineering in an iit  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey,

for mechanical engineering, the rank depends on what college you want to take admission.

you can find starting and closing rank for mech. engg. in different iits from this link

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

it will help you to have a rough idea about the ranks.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 3 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 3 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 27 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 28 days ago
kindly post a link to all important physics formulae for aipmt..

Hello Student, Following topics are important Class XI: 1. Physical World and Measurement 2. Kinematics 3. Laws of Motion 4. Work, Energy and Power 5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Which is the best college in Dimapur?

Hahaha Raka Happy Raka kill rats

Raka 29 days ago

Shutup you stupid

Raka 29 days ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh 8 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 2 months ago

The problem i face on this site is that people din’t approve your answers. They just ignore them

Siddharth Ratnam 2 months ago
View all Questions »