Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive years.....one in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?

From the extension campus only.
  img

We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Im giving JEE MAIN PAPER 2 . what is the cutoff narks to get into IIT? What are the negative markings? Is NCERT for maths asked in JEE? I`m using p.k.mishra is that a good book. If not...

Dear Student, I would suggest you to refer the below links for all of your answers (Book, eligiblity, cutoff, marking scheme, tips). http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Jee Main paper-2 means...i didn’t get this, there is no as such Paper-2...Its JEE Advanced. To get into IITs, you just have 55% of score of 504 in JEE Advanced. NCERT is the basic...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
can kvpy exam is applicable for long term students?

Eligibility is for 11 th , 12 th and undergraduate students
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

No, its for SA, SXA, and SB
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20