Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 3 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i have a obc rank of 72000.this time nit durgaour biotech went upto 62112 in 4 th round.can i get that in spot round?i have a home quota(west bengal)
Dear Student, Its difficult to say. As it mainly depends upon the number of vacant seats left for the spot round. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
What is Myxodema ?
Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
Raheema Javed one year ago
Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
Suraj Prasad one year ago
Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
Suraj Prasad one year ago
Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I), Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental ...
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually all the branches...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
dont see preference , see your intrest plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details