Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive years.....one in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL 13 days ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj 13 days ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one year ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
confused!what to do after 10+2, B tech or BSc ?which one is better ?

It purely depends on you area of interest, if you are interested for B.Sc. then choose it otherwise go for B.tech. Don’t behave like standing at a cross road and hence unable to make out...

2016 years ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk university.it was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam level.is ...

After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
is there any criteria in iit jee to get rank that we have to score min marks in all the therr sub to get AIR

dear student, yes you need to qualify the individual cutoff and overall cutoff both Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes Dear, there are certain standards and set rules for the cutoff list that a student has to come up to, without which one cannot be given a seat in an NIT/IIT, my suggestion is to work...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off