Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive years.....one in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 29 days ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 26 days ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 26 days ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
x y logx/y dx+(y2-x2logx/y)st=0

Hii Post relevant questions and we will revert back
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Should i go for Mnnit allahabad mechanical or iit patna civil?

MNIT Allahabad will be better option for you. Thanks
  img

MNIT is far better then NIT Patna Bye the way what’s your rank. First round cutoff MNIT (open 3000-5318, OBC 1208-1742) NIT Patna (Open-1238 ---15825 , OBC 3626---5109) Source:...

Rahat S 10 months ago

go for mnit..

devang chowdhary 10 months ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20