Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive years.....one in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 days ago
what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.

Can be around 370-380.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
how should one prepare to get admission in bits.?please suggest.

To get admission in BITS(Birla Institute Of Technology and Science) one should qualify the entrance exam BITSAT . It totally covers the 11 th and 12 th syllabus .If you are thorough with...

Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???

Its a good branch, in 2011, there was a package of 42 LPA from same college and same branch...so go with this
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually Environmental...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Sir, can you also tell me what is actually in this branch & where do we stand in the world after doing it

AKSHAY SHARMA 7 months ago
what is the importance of picasso paintings? give more information in a simple manner pls...

Dear Durgaram, The importance of Picasso paintings are ha painted with not a brush with hands and it is like a very as a real, it is the importance of Piccaso panitings.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

dear iitian.., picasso paintings are look like a real creatures with a beautiful imaginations...so it has a respective value in world..

siva ganesh one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off