ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                    I passed my 12th in 2010 and taken drop and give iitjee  in this year 2011 will but not been selected so will get a second chance in iitjee 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anurag mridha,

I am afraid you just cannot take another shot at IIT-JEE !

Because you can write JEE for two consecutive years.....one in the year which you passed class 12 & another in the year after that !!

Since you passed Class 12 in 2010 & you failed in JEE-2010 you had only one chance @ IIT-JEE in 2011 but you miserably let that go away too,so that leaves you with no chances left but you can write the AIEEE just one more time in 2012 !!

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!1Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i (obc) am getting 22 marks in jee advance 2015,cbse 96%,will i get any college?

i dont think u will get any iit but i think u must try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun , chitkara university , thappar university may be jaypee noida may offer u...

ng29 15 hours ago

You can try at - VIT Vellore BHU, Varansi Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara JJTU, Rajasthan just visit the official websites of these institutions and get to know about the relevant...

Frank Defeo 15 hours ago

you will get number of colleges on the basis of your boards and jee main score

akshat yesterday
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
i have just entered 11 and i want to prepare for iit jee which books i should refer

Hii Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday”Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series”Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda one month ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday” Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series” Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda one month ago
Please compare NIT warangal and NIT calicut. Which is better?

Hi Student, NIT Waranagal is better in terms of placements and campus...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

you can check branchwise closing, college wise branches, branchwise intake and all other detail of all NIT from CSAB android app. you can download it by searching CSAB in play store. similar...

Nitin Rola 6 months ago
Sir i have got 110 marks in jee mains and expecting 88% in nios board exam.What will b my expected rank and what r my chances of getting any nit or iiit?

In GEN cat, very very rare chances....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

as nios board is different from cbse and calculation for rank in jee main is also different ur marks in jee main is just on cut off line 88 in nios is equal to around 92-93 in boards , u had...

ng29 29 days ago
View all Questions »