Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I wanted to know about aerospace from iit kanpur, like the salary, companies etc. I have to make a choice between kanpur aerospace and bombay metallurgy dual. Please Help. Tomorrow(17 June 2011) is the last day to lock my choices.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashrit,

Aerospace is much - much better than Metallurgy, go for it without thinking much.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...
ankit raj 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there
You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....
pranav 4 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details