ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I wanted to know about aerospace from iit kanpur, like the salary, companies etc. I have to make a choice between kanpur aerospace and bombay metallurgy dual. Please Help. Tomorrow(17 June 2011) is the last day to lock my choices.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashrit,

Aerospace is much - much better than Metallurgy, go for it without thinking much.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
∑r=1 to2000 {x+r}/2000 where {} denotes fractional part of x

{x+r}/2000= {x}/2000 (as r is natural number so it will contribute 0 to fractional part} Since the summation runs from 1 to 2000 Above will become 2000*({x}/2000) = {x}
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS yesterday
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

kehte the to kehthe

vikas yadav 3 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
How cgpa required to give entrance in kvpy? student of non-med, then could he give bio exam in this entrance? which class cgpa is required for this entrance?

Students enrolled in the XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2014-15 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 hours ago
Is GMAW (MIG) welding easier than SMAW (stick) welding? Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well...

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 14 days ago

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 16 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
View all Questions »