I wanted to know about aerospace from iit kanpur, like the salary, companies etc. I have to make a choice between kanpur aerospace and bombay metallurgy dual. Please Help. Tomorrow(17 June 2011) is the last day to lock my choices.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashrit,

Aerospace is much - much better than Metallurgy, go for it without thinking much.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
IIT BHU ENGINEERING PHYSICS vs IIT ROORKEE APPLIED MATHEMATICS …...WHICH STREAM IS MORE RELATED TO CS AND PROGRAMMING?

IIT ROORKEE APPLIED MATHEMATICS is more relatedSTREAM IS MORE RELATED TO CS AND PROGRAMMING thanIT BHU ENGINEERING PHYSICS is not much related to cs, which is more theoritical branch in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very...

frankly telling getting under 500 rank is not a joke creams are selected.but ur level of ur is good provided u continue it for 1 yr continuously.forget about the past and try to focus on the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

Hey,listen first you brush up class 11th topics thoroughly. Refer ncert maths and chemistry for this. Refer some other physics book for this. The reason I advised you to use ncert is that it...

Shrey 4 months ago

Also if you have more question post them here. You will get your solutions.

Shrey 4 months ago
Sir.. i got a doubt in counseling procedure. will there be refund of the 40000 after 2 nd round of counseling.. and will they consider us for 2 nd round counseling if we dnt get seat in 1st...

Hi, They will be considering you for the second round if you did not get a seat in first round. Regarding the refund and other details, please refer the counselling/admission brochure or...
  img
Yash Baheti 13 days ago
i am getiing admission through UPTU in HBTI fot IT and Chemical. My Jaee main Marks is 92 and 12 th CBSe marks is 93%. I should take admission in HBTI Or NIT or should go for repeat batch.

If you can get NIt go for nit, otherwise fo for repeat.
  img
Sher Mohammad 24 days ago

With your given details you may not get good nits . prefer HBTI kanpur IT and Chemical . You can find a lot of opportunities after B.Tech in Chemical and IT. There are job opportunities both...

KOOL 23 days ago
View all Questions »