ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I wanted to know about aerospace from iit kanpur, like the salary, companies etc. I have to make a choice between kanpur aerospace and bombay metallurgy dual. Please Help. Tomorrow(17 June 2011) is the last day to lock my choices.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashrit,

Aerospace is much - much better than Metallurgy, go for it without thinking much.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 16 days ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/

Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 12 days ago
My IIT JEE Advanced rank is 15902. I belong to general category. Is there any chance of geeting any IIT or any other institute??

Hi . Other Institutes that take the JEE Advanced 2015 Rank for admissions 1 Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER):Bhopal,Kolkata,Mohali,Pune,Thiruvananthapuram 2 Indian...
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Hi Many congratulation on clearing the JEE Advanced exam. But based on your rank you have a negligible chance of getting the new IITs maybe. But it doesn’t seem that likely.
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Any other institute which considers on the basis of JEE Advanced??

mayank jain 14 days ago
View all Questions »