ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,i passed class 10 in 2008,but in 2010 i met with and accident and didn't gave the examination.In 2011 the affiliation of my school was cancelled.Am i eligible for iit 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Saurabh,

I dont think that you are eligible for IIT JEE 2012. But still you must consult JEE officials regarding this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
My son got 200 marks in Mains and 971 marks in AP Inter Board Exams. Expected Mains Rank as per 2014 is 6500 to 7000. My question is whether to opt for IMTECH in IIIT-Bangalore or Mech/Civil...

As of now I think the prime focus should be JEE advanced exams. I think with his marks he should get through advanced as well and get a good IIT. As per your question , I think Mechanical...
  img
Sunil Kumar 9 days ago

Bangalore is the right choice but why not to try at BITS, JJTU, LPU, Galgitia as well

Soneel Verma 6 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »