ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir,i passed class 10 in 2008,but in 2010 i met with and accident and didn't gave the examination.In 2011 the affiliation of my school was cancelled.Am i eligible for iit 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Saurabh,

I dont think that you are eligible for IIT JEE 2012. But still you must consult JEE officials regarding this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

4x + 3y =2 y= (2-4x)/3 Centre will be of the form ( a, (2-4a)/3 ) Find the distance of this point from 2 lines given and equate as both the lines are touching, distance will be radius. Get...
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 2 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 2 months ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
if Q=at – bt 2 then heat produced?

someone plz ansr d quesn....plz

Parveen 4 days ago
sir. manufaturing process and automation engineering , electronics and comm, comp.sc engg form NSIT DELHI?? WHICH ONE SHOULD I OPT FOR IN MY CHOICES OF FIELD?

On the basis of placements and oppurtunities the priority order for the different branches in NSIT will be: 1.Computer science engineering 2.electronics and communication engineering...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
View all Questions »