sir,i passed class 10 in 2008,but in 2010 i met with and accident and didn't gave the examination.In 2011 the affiliation of my school was cancelled.Am i eligible for iit 2012

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Saurabh,

I dont think that you are eligible for IIT JEE 2012. But still you must consult JEE officials regarding this matter.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
i was failed in class 12 th due to sudden fever now iam doing my 12 th again can i have the chance to give iit entrance exam in next to next year

yes sure. you can give jee this time as well as next time. total attempts 2 you can give. ….….…. ….….….….….....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 days ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir I am alloted 5 yr M&C at IIT D , what minimum CGPA are required to change branch to Mechinical after first year at IIT D ?

Hello Student, Change of branch depends on two things. 1-Above 9.0 GGPA 2-Vacancy in the wanted branch. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 4 months ago
View all Questions »