what is the best college and stream i can get

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubham,

you can check last year cut-off from the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 10 days ago
which are the best books for cbse boards 12th

NCERT is more than enough

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

HC verma for physics and rc mukerjee,jd lee,op tandon for chemistry

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

if you want extra pratice go for RD sharma for maths

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
sir my jee mark is 40 and im belongs to sc category can i get seat in nit pudhucherry

Dear student, Pls provide your AIR. Or you can search for opening and closing rank for nit pudhucherry from there you can get an idea. thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

JEE might have removed the question from paper itself. So you score will be out of 237 only if the paper was of 240 marks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

AIR is already declared. Pls check your score card on iit jee wwebsite
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »