There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   the best way to crack iit

also good book of mathematics

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

i can say only one thing that there is not any best way to crack iit , but yes i can say for sure if u study hard and give 5-6 hours on jee preparation on a regular basis then cracking jee will be an easier task for u......consistentency and hard work is key to success for getting into iits...u can also decide on the topic wise prerparation if u r a dropper but if u r in 11th class then u hav sufficient time for doing a good in my opinion u must join any coaching institutes for proper guidance as their teaching structure is very broad and that will increase ue chances of getting into iits.....if u don't feel like joining any coaching then u can also join our online coaching programmes as this is an unique type of programmr which could save ur precious time and will provide u best possible mantras for getting selected into iits.....u must visit our homepage and can find all the offers their......

Regarding ur query abt math books , i wud suggest u to take arihant book as they provide almost all type of varieties in the questions of all topics and it wud be sufficient for u .......

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Experts Pratham
IIT – Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 3 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 months ago
I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 12 days ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 5 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 4 years ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech...
The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should ...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details