• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

sir

what are the placements of pulp and paper engg. from iit roorkee

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear disha jindal,

The Placements at IIT-Rorkee(Paper & Pulp Engg) is really good !!

Please click on the following link given below for more information on the placements @ IIT-Roorkee

http://www.iitr.ac.in/Placements/pages/index.html

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below..!!!

5 years ago

its good go for it

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago
										i am passed out student of this branch & i know the real situation which is really bad and more than 60% of students don`t get any placement, most of companies don`t even open for the branch ....please do not opt for pulp and paper technology and don`t follow the placement records provided on the IIT Roorkee site.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 6 months ago

Dear Sai SArdar, Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all...

Forum Team 5 months ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get...

raj 5 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off