• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir

what are the placements of pulp and paper engg. from iit roorkee

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear disha jindal,

The Placements at IIT-Rorkee(Paper & Pulp Engg) is really good !!

Please click on the following link given below for more information on the placements @ IIT-Roorkee

http://www.iitr.ac.in/Placements/pages/index.html

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below..!!!

4 years ago

its good go for it

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago
										i am passed out student of this branch & i know the real situation which is really bad and more than 60% of students don`t get any placement, most of companies don`t even open for the branch ....please do not opt for pulp and paper technology and don`t follow the placement records provided on the IIT Roorkee site.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling

Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
  img
Bhavya 27 days ago

category?
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is ..is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit

You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this score..........now, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Very very rare chance..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off