There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hey! in the integrated mtech mathematics and computing course offered in IT-BHU they give an and an degree or just integrated degree? reply at the earliest

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshataha,

Dual degree is a good option .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?
@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again
SAHIL 2 months ago
if the roots of the eqn (a-1)(xsquare+x+1)square-(a+1)(xraise 4+xsquare+1)=0are real and distinct ,then’a’=?
By mistake.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please
CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
nit Allahabad
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for can i get a coaching for medicals...
Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.
N JYOTHEESWAR 8 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs
@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Where is the World Highest Battlefield?????????
Siachen is the world's highest battlefield!!!!! Siachen is high up in the Karakoram Range, (actually between Saltoro Ridge and Karakoram Range), which stretches across Ladakh and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts