IITJEE is an exam that is totally based on problem solving. Whether it is physics or chemistry or mathematics, hardly any theoretical questions are asked. Mostly it is numerical based questions. Because of this nature of IITJEE, students preparing for IITJEE exam should spend most of their time in solving more and more problems.
There are many students who are spending lot of time on problem solving but even though they are not able to score in exam. This is because they don’t remember ideas/tricks of many questions in exam which they should have solved. This happens because while doing problem solving, they learn things but they do nothing to retain them in their memory i.e. they solve problems but don’t revise them. To repeat, they need to retain. To retain, they should learn/memorize the ideas/tricks of the questions, To learn/memorize, they need to put efforts and time as well as they should follow the correct approach.
To retain and repeat, I recommend a “Four Phases Approach (FPA)” to you for doing problem solving. This is little difficult to follow as it requires you to be little systematic in your studies which most students found difficult to be. But once “Four Phases Approach” followed properly, it will definitely help you in many dimensions like improving your speed, accuracy, problem solving ability and confidence in the topic
Always start from BASICS because “without base, there will be no altitude” and “journey of a thousand miles begin with single step”.
2) Always BUILD UP RIGHT & APPROPRIATE BASICS.
3) Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because “without fall you can not stand at once”.
4) Never leave the question in between.
5) Always try a question with CONCEPTUAL APPROACH, not just read the question then start doing without getting the point that what question is saying.
6) Your study schedule should be such that you will even easily get the time for a little enjoyment daily.
7) Most important thing is that you should be having a time schedule as well as REGULARITY in study.
8) Also you will have to take appropriate sleep or rest of at least 6 hours a day if you are preparing for IIT-JEE otherwise your mind set-up for next day will not be in place.
9) Never cram the things, always TRY TO UNDERSTAND the problem or theory.
10) And BE CONFIDENT while you are preparing. NEVER LOSE CONFIDENCE.
11) Always keep contact with intelligent students of your class or at coaching centre.
12) For your brain storming, I always preferred MTG publications monthly magazine in maths part.
13) Always be AHEAD in exams
14) Always keep the copy of latest syllabus for particular exam. Always check the syllabus before starting a new topic.
15) NEVER GET DEMORALIZED BY SOMEBODY but yes ALWAYS GET INSPIRED FROM SOMEBODY WHO IS YOUR SENIOR. (If you want, contact me)
16) Whenever you complete any chapter or particular topic, first of all, go through that topic from NCERT. (It’s very important).
Books you shoud refer-
Including NCERT Other books are
Mathematics:- Arihant Books
Physics H. C. Verma, D C PANDEY
- P. Bahadur - Physical Chemistry
- Arihant Publications - Organic Chemistry
- O.P. Agarwal - IIT Chemistry - for Inorganic Chemistry
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ APPROVE BY CLICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!