ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how many hours should i study for iit jee to atleast top 1000............ 

please also help me with a good time table how should i study .......   ..

from

t satya saueesh

narayana junior collage

contact no:9581137883 .......

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear satya saieesh,

A minimum of 6-7 hours of dedicated study is necessary for cracking the IIT-JEE !!!

A Good Time Table should give you the room for some entertainment & daily activities but mostly should be dedicated for IIT-JEE preparation ..!!

Put your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul into this work,after two years your harvest will be rich !!!!

All the best !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below.>!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 13 days ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 18 days ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 16 days ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav one month ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago
DEAR SIR , name the following : – 1 . the physical quantity corresponds to the rate of change of momentum .

Dear student, The Physical Quantity that corresponds to the rate of change of momentum is Force. The change of momentum is defined as Impulse and the rate of change of Impulse with time is...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago

It is force. NOW , HOW IS FORCE= RATE OF CHANGE OF MOMENTUM.(answer is below) = newtons second law – force = m( final velocity – initial velocity / time) it can be written as force = m*final...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 8 months ago
View all Questions »