ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how many hours should i study for iit jee to atleast top 1000............ 

please also help me with a good time table how should i study .......   ..

from

t satya saueesh

narayana junior collage

contact no:9581137883 .......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear satya saieesh,

A minimum of 6-7 hours of dedicated study is necessary for cracking the IIT-JEE !!!

A Good Time Table should give you the room for some entertainment & daily activities but mostly should be dedicated for IIT-JEE preparation ..!!

Put your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul into this work,after two years your harvest will be rich !!!!

All the best !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clikcing on "Yes" below.>!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
how to prep gk

Start with Lucent’s General Knowledge.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Try to familiar with current affairs.

Adarsh 22 days ago
Sir actually i found two answer wrong in jee main official answer key because key by other coaching institutes have given different answer?

Don’t worry wait for JEE Main result, if still you are getting marks (on the basis of answer keys provided by different coaching institute) greater than 120 IN ge cAT, try hard for...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

that is onle the problem Sir i am not getting more than 120.If I calculate marks according to official answer key than i am getting 94+2 question bonus=102.Now if they review answer key and ...

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago

t

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
View all Questions »