FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how i can know my marks in iit .......2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Der soren sharma,

You can always contact the IIT-JEE paper setting IIT's & give them your Roll.No & get your JEE marks !

Here are the details

Websites of IIT

IIT Sites
Following are the websites and IVRS for IIT JEE

Institute Website IVRS
STD Code Number
IIT Bombay IIT Bombay 022 25767062
IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 011 26582002
IIT Guwahati IIT Guwahati 0361 2690788
IIT Kanpur IIT Kanpur 0512 2597236
IIT Kharagpur IIT Kharagpur 03222 281881
IIT Madras IIT Madras 044 22578098
IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee 01332 279805

Contact Addresses

Zone Address Phone
IIT Bombay Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076
(022) 25722601
IIT Delhi Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
NewDelhi 110016
(011) 26591735
IIT Guwahati Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, North Guwahati,
Guwahati 781039
(0361) 2690795
(0361) 2582180
IIT Kanpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur 208016
(0512) 2597335
IIT Kharagpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur 721302
(03222) 282102
IIT Madras Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras
Chennai 600036
(044) 22578095
IIT Roorkee Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
(01332) 276469
(01332) 285224

You can contact them anytime between 9 am to 5 pm .

Hope this information was immensely helpful..!!

If you loved the answer then please do nto forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh 4 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »