• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

how i can know my marks in iit .......2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Der soren sharma,

You can always contact the IIT-JEE paper setting IIT's & give them your Roll.No & get your JEE marks !

Here are the details

Websites of IIT

IIT Sites
Following are the websites and IVRS for IIT JEE

Institute Website IVRS
STD Code Number
IIT Bombay IIT Bombay 022 25767062
IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 011 26582002
IIT Guwahati IIT Guwahati 0361 2690788
IIT Kanpur IIT Kanpur 0512 2597236
IIT Kharagpur IIT Kharagpur 03222 281881
IIT Madras IIT Madras 044 22578098
IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee 01332 279805

Contact Addresses

Zone Address Phone
IIT Bombay Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076
(022) 25722601
IIT Delhi Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
NewDelhi 110016
(011) 26591735
IIT Guwahati Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, North Guwahati,
Guwahati 781039
(0361) 2690795
(0361) 2582180
IIT Kanpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur 208016
(0512) 2597335
IIT Kharagpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur 721302
(03222) 282102
IIT Madras Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras
Chennai 600036
(044) 22578095
IIT Roorkee Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
(01332) 276469
(01332) 285224

You can contact them anytime between 9 am to 5 pm .

Hope this information was immensely helpful..!!

If you loved the answer then please do nto forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 20 hours ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
What are the most imp topics that we must master in all subjects

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for b.tech cse

You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...

medha one month ago

hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...

Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off