FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how i can know my marks in iit .......2011

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Der soren sharma,

You can always contact the IIT-JEE paper setting IIT's & give them your Roll.No & get your JEE marks !

Here are the details

Websites of IIT

IIT Sites
Following are the websites and IVRS for IIT JEE

Institute Website IVRS
STD Code Number
IIT Bombay IIT Bombay 022 25767062
IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 011 26582002
IIT Guwahati IIT Guwahati 0361 2690788
IIT Kanpur IIT Kanpur 0512 2597236
IIT Kharagpur IIT Kharagpur 03222 281881
IIT Madras IIT Madras 044 22578098
IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee 01332 279805

Contact Addresses

Zone Address Phone
IIT Bombay Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076
(022) 25722601
IIT Delhi Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
NewDelhi 110016
(011) 26591735
IIT Guwahati Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, North Guwahati,
Guwahati 781039
(0361) 2690795
(0361) 2582180
IIT Kanpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kanpur
Kanpur 208016
(0512) 2597335
IIT Kharagpur Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur 721302
(03222) 282102
IIT Madras Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras
Chennai 600036
(044) 22578095
IIT Roorkee Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
(01332) 276469
(01332) 285224

You can contact them anytime between 9 am to 5 pm .

Hope this information was immensely helpful..!!

If you loved the answer then please do nto forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 2 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 2 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hii Rohit. I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough). first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability...

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 2 months ago
Sir, I am girl belong to SC category,expecting 83 marks in Jee Adv-2014,what shall be my rank? whether any good branch and good IIT,shall be available for me?

Your category rank will be around 800, you may get descent branches at roorkee, or guwahati.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Sir, but as per IIT-2013 cut off rank person getting 83 marks got rank around 1450(SC), whether there shall be any diference in the ranking this year ?,what branches can I expect? can I get...

rashi 9 months ago
I am Devashish shukla, a 12 th class student, 10 cgpa in 10 th , my previous yr 11 th class was not very good in aakash(agra), i used to study lot at that time but not get sucess as i got no...

ya sure..be posiltive dude... ur spirit will lead u to chase iit.. but u have to study sincerely and honestly...study for urself... finish ur packages along with school books at the same...

Atal Tiwari 4 months ago
View all Questions »