Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

I HAVE COMPLETE FIIT JEE MATERIAL FOR IIT JEE. IT IS COMPLETE AND AND IN VERY NEW CONDITION. I WANT TO SELL IT ASAP. I LIVE IN CHENNAI  . THE MATERIAL IS FULL AND WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT 14000 rs . IT ALSO INCLUDES TEST PAPERSS AND QUIZ PAPERS. IT IS A MASS MATERIAL , CONTACT PLEASE. 9092453525. CHENNAI.  SOME OTHER IIT JEE BOOKS ARE ALSO THERE AND CAN BE GIVEN FOR *FREE* ALONG WITH THIS MATERIAL( LIKE BRILLIANT TUTORIALS IIT PREP BOOK, LAST 10 YEARS PAPERS. ETC ) CONTACT FOR BUYING    

( hbharadwaj100@gmail.com, harshitbharadwaj@yahoo.com, 9092453525)

PS: WE WANT TO SELL IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PRICE IS *HIGHLY* NEGOTIABLE , PLZ CONTACT

........................PPS:OK YOU DECIDE THE PRICE

NOTE:  i also have CDs for AIEEE , AS AIEEE HAS GONE ONLINE FROM NOW , THE CDS WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP , I AM GIVING CDS ALONG WITH THE MATERIAL. 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Akash,

This website is for asking ur queries regarding JEE or AIEEE.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 20 days ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Sir for jee mains what pattern is for 40% boards which are subject tbbe considered?

Only the 40% weightage would be given to the class 12 th score, rest for JEE score for JEE MAIN All India ranking.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Five subjects will be considered (PCM + Langauge + Any other other (best one)). Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off