ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I HAVE COMPLETE FIIT JEE MATERIAL FOR IIT JEE. IT IS COMPLETE AND AND IN VERY NEW CONDITION. I WANT TO SELL IT ASAP. I LIVE IN CHENNAI  . THE MATERIAL IS FULL AND WAS ORIGINALLY PRICED AT 14000 rs . IT ALSO INCLUDES TEST PAPERSS AND QUIZ PAPERS. IT IS A MASS MATERIAL , CONTACT PLEASE. 9092453525. CHENNAI.  SOME OTHER IIT JEE BOOKS ARE ALSO THERE AND CAN BE GIVEN FOR *FREE* ALONG WITH THIS MATERIAL( LIKE BRILLIANT TUTORIALS IIT PREP BOOK, LAST 10 YEARS PAPERS. ETC ) CONTACT FOR BUYING    

( hbharadwaj100@gmail.com, harshitbharadwaj@yahoo.com, 9092453525)

PS: WE WANT TO SELL IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PRICE IS *HIGHLY* NEGOTIABLE , PLZ CONTACT

........................PPS:OK YOU DECIDE THE PRICE

NOTE:  i also have CDs for AIEEE , AS AIEEE HAS GONE ONLINE FROM NOW , THE CDS WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP , I AM GIVING CDS ALONG WITH THE MATERIAL. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Daer Akash,

This website is for asking ur queries regarding JEE or AIEEE.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 7 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 7 days ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
i want to know the mark distribtion for paper 1 and paper2 in jee...

Paper 1...total question, 90 x 4(marks for 1 right question and -1 for every wrong marked) = 360 (total) Jee Adv-- 60 in paper 1 + 60 in paper 2 carrying seperate marking levels(as single...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

genaral:120 obc:100 sc/st/pd:65

srinivas 20 days ago
I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 3 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 3 months ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 11 months ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 2 months ago
View all Questions »