Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 4 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
I have pay fees of IIT counselling , if I do not report at reporting centre. Will I eligible for jee advanced next year?

Yes you can appear but you should full fill its eligibility criteria. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Is there any particular reason for not reporting,........or its just for the sake of information,......Ok you may appear in it provided you fulfill all the requisite...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I got 122 marks in jee main in obcs catagory.and 12th in Bihar board got 75.4% what is predicted rank.

Dear Student, your JEE score is good but your board result is not thatb good, I guess you may try getting admission in any of these – DTU, Delhi,.........BITS, Pilani,...........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago

hi deepesh you can expect a rank in between 30000-35000. your result is good but it would be better if you got more marks in board exam also. otherwise i am sure you will get a good college ...

SAHIL 9 days ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details