DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 15 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 hours ago

Guwahati zone has the least

-45 minutes ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i got 57 in jee mains ….. will i get cse in any college

You can apply for top private colleges in India. There are large number of engineering colleges available for providing their educational services. SKIET is also one of the best engineering ...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

JEE result is not that good buit if your board score is 60-70% then you can try at DTU, LPU, SRM. Galgotia, Sharda as well

Soneel Verma one month ago

if u r general category then sorry u will not qualify jee main approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
sir, i want to ask that how i must prepare for jee mains to get a good college.......also suggest me some books.......

Hi.. First I would like to know whether you are i class 11 or 12. If you are in class 12, you should start preparing very sincerely. You need to cover up all the important topics in one...
  img
Sakshi 21 days ago

Hi.. I hope the guidance mentioned above may be useful to you.. Do well.. Regards
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

then in the next 2 mnths complete full ncert EXEMPLAR then again go for NCERT and practice atleast 20 to 25 mock test with time ie 3hours continuous just like real exam then you will get to ...

Prajwal Kavad 20 days ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay

Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 5 years ago

up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »