hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 days ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 28 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
Light & sound are waves but light can travel through glass but sound cannt while sound can pass through closed door but light cannt.Why is it so????

Sound waves are mechanical waves. They propagate because of the movement of the particles of the medium through which they travel. As a matter of fact, the transmitted part of thee sound...

Amogh one month ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
View all Questions »