Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 5 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 5 months ago
which is the best branch in iit?
According to placements CSE
Avinash 5 months ago
All the best for your future
Avinash 5 months ago
All branches are good in IITs just chose a branch in which u are intrested , then u will enjoy your studies. thnk you plz approve if u are satisfied
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb 4 months ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain 4 months ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn