hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
CAN GIVE AN IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2015 AS I PASSED CLASS 2014 IN ALL MY SUBJECT AND INCREASE WHICH MARKS IS APPLICALE 2014 OR 15 IS THERE PROBLEM BY GIVING IMPOVEMENT EXAM IN FUTURE AND ONE THING...

Can you a bit more clear about the question you want to ask.Not able to understand what you are trying to say. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITIans
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 21 days ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 19 days ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 27 days ago
View all Questions »