DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 9 days ago

vikas yadav 9 days ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 8 days ago
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

4x + 3y =2 y= (2-4x)/3 Centre will be of the form ( a, (2-4a)/3 ) Find the distance of this point from 2 lines given and equate as both the lines are touching, distance will be radius. Get...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 4 months ago
which is better dtu or nsit? I may not be able to get cs at dtu but would get it at nsit??

DTU is better than NSIT but there is not much difference.. NSIT is very good too.. Dont hesitate to go to NSIT.. You should take admission in it.. Job prospects of both colleges are more or...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago
gravitation module q2 of page 10

In this problem, to calculate the relation between times, use the concept given on page 8 case ii......, you will get gravity value as a function of distance from the surface.....relate it...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
View all Questions »