hi

i wud like to know if i can go for m tech in computer science engineering after taking up bs economics at iit kanpur.

is it possible otherwise to gain a minor in cse or any other enggneering field?

thnx in advance!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
While registering to seat allocation csab.nic.in,we get only ALL INDIA RANK but i have OBC reservation then when is that reservation useful. I got AIR rank 14375 but my category(OBC) rank is...

See, its very difficult for you to get seats in iit’s, the last seat for iit’s they get filled up at nearly 2500 OBC rank. So, i hope if you get chance to iit’s that will...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 days ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
What is the number of solutions of a+b+c=15 with non-negative integer values for a, b and c?

17C2=136. The logic being there are 15 items and you need to place two bars in between them that divides them in 3 parts. Thank & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »