ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am preparing for IIT 2013.If i didn't get IIT what r the best options to take.

Can we get seat in AIEEE or anything else with only IIT coaching?

Please ans. Thanks in advance.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pavani Bandi,

Your Aim must be cracking the IIT-JEE first !!

Give all that you have in you ...your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul must be dedicated for the sole purpose of cracking the IIT-JEE !!

But after all this Dedication & Motivation if you fail to make it into the Merit List of IIT-JEE 2013 then you have nothing to fear of because you have gone down fighting to the most toughest UnderGraduate Examination in the World !!

IIT-JEE is the Mother or Creator of all other Engineering Entrance Examinations in India so you can easily crack AIEEE,BITSAT,SLEEE etc... with only your preparation for IIT-JEE !!

All the best !!

Hope this gave new hope in you..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!Cool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar 7 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 2 months ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 2 months ago
can the same rainbow be observed by two persons if both have normal vision?

Rainbow is a phenomenon in which the spectrum of light appear in the sky when sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earth’s atmosphere.It occurs in the form of an arc.Rainbow is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

but i have verified the answer from a book and it says the same rainbow cannot be seen by two persons having normal vision

srishti sabharwal 6 months ago

but whats the reason that two personshaving same vision cant see the same rainbow?

srishti sabharwal 6 months ago
View all Questions »