ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am preparing for IIT 2013.If i didn't get IIT what r the best options to take.

Can we get seat in AIEEE or anything else with only IIT coaching?

Please ans. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pavani Bandi,

Your Aim must be cracking the IIT-JEE first !!

Give all that you have in you ...your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul must be dedicated for the sole purpose of cracking the IIT-JEE !!

But after all this Dedication & Motivation if you fail to make it into the Merit List of IIT-JEE 2013 then you have nothing to fear of because you have gone down fighting to the most toughest UnderGraduate Examination in the World !!

IIT-JEE is the Mother or Creator of all other Engineering Entrance Examinations in India so you can easily crack AIEEE,BITSAT,SLEEE etc... with only your preparation for IIT-JEE !!

All the best !!

Hope this gave new hope in you..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!Cool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

2015 years ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma yesterday
Is the cut-off marks actually reveals the number to compair with one score in JeeMain ? Is one’s dream of getting any college will shatter at this point when he / she score less than...

Yes,Thats why we need to prepare well for the exam.If one mark less than cutoff will not be taken. The top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities are 1 IIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

painstaking ! But a truth . But dont lose hope . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

yes my friend

sajid one month ago
sir, my rank in iit jee advanced 2014 is 4527(obc). what are my chances of getting into rgipt raebareli ??

I’m providing you with the details of the last year ranks which finally got admission in the college S.No Branch name Last rank(category rank) 1 Petroleum Engineering 2830 2 Chemical...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??

Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

chemical eng. in IIT BHU
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
View all Questions »