Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

I am preparing for IIT 2013.If i didn't get IIT what r the best options to take.

Can we get seat in AIEEE or anything else with only IIT coaching?

Please ans. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pavani Bandi,

Your Aim must be cracking the IIT-JEE first !!

Give all that you have in you ...your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul must be dedicated for the sole purpose of cracking the IIT-JEE !!

But after all this Dedication & Motivation if you fail to make it into the Merit List of IIT-JEE 2013 then you have nothing to fear of because you have gone down fighting to the most toughest UnderGraduate Examination in the World !!

IIT-JEE is the Mother or Creator of all other Engineering Entrance Examinations in India so you can easily crack AIEEE,BITSAT,SLEEE etc... with only your preparation for IIT-JEE !!

All the best !!

Hope this gave new hope in you..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!Cool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
Hello, my JEE Main AIR is 780 in the SC Category. My CBSE Board percentage is 95.67. My PCM aggregate is 93.66%. I’m interested in NIT Surathkal(ECE/IT), IIT- Allahabad(ECE/IT),...

Your Board score is good but seeing your AIR I recommend to seek admission in some other leading institutions where all the facilities and the plus points that you are looking fro, are...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

What is CRL in jee mains , that makes more sense, and did u give boards fron karnataka itself

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how many marks are required to score in mains to get a seat in IIIT Hyderabad

You should get atleast 280-300 marks. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25