DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am preparing for IIT 2013.If i didn't get IIT what r the best options to take.

Can we get seat in AIEEE or anything else with only IIT coaching?

Please ans. Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pavani Bandi,

Your Aim must be cracking the IIT-JEE first !!

Give all that you have in you ...your Mind,Body,Heart & Soul must be dedicated for the sole purpose of cracking the IIT-JEE !!

But after all this Dedication & Motivation if you fail to make it into the Merit List of IIT-JEE 2013 then you have nothing to fear of because you have gone down fighting to the most toughest UnderGraduate Examination in the World !!

IIT-JEE is the Mother or Creator of all other Engineering Entrance Examinations in India so you can easily crack AIEEE,BITSAT,SLEEE etc... with only your preparation for IIT-JEE !!

All the best !!

Hope this gave new hope in you..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!Cool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 22 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 16 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 22 days ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

BITS Pilani chemical

AKSHAY SHARMA 17 days ago
View all Questions »