Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

m doing first cbse refereshers for a common link between iit-jee and cbse...Through i can get good marks in cbse and i can clear concepts of jee...then after doing r.d. sharma i refer to do coachings material in maths or any topic which is not in r.d. sharma i refer standard books like s.l. loney,prelepko .. then i prefer a das gupta etc etc ......Then for physics i first do cbse book to get good marks in cbse and to clear concepts for physics in jee and then after i do coachings material and h.c. verma...And for chemistry sam eas that like cbse refersher and then coaching material and university chemisry...is i am on right path for cracking jee..Or nething else is needed .....????????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

Your planning is absolutely correct and you need to follow that strictly,

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi one month ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Hello sir, i scored 110 in JEE Adv. this year, what rank should i expect? Being from general, will the 35% min. Cutoff will drop? If yes then which collage I would get, really appreciate...

Dear Friend, your score is good but regarding the drop of percentage may or may not take place, no predictions can be made at this point of time, rest assured you may get a good...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

HI FRIEND PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK AND PREDICT YOUR RANK FROM THERE http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html IF YOUR RANK IS BELOW 10,000 THEN YOU CAN EXPECT AN...

SAHIL 17 days ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?

it must be below 20000
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off