Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir...i have scored 166 marks in JEE-2011...and i m planing to drop...so plez tell me that..is there are some chances for me to get selected in JEE-2012??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

OF COURSE YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO GET INTO TOP IIT IN TOP BRANCH  IF YOU STUDY HARD...........

APPOVE MY ANSWER..............

4 years ago

Dear Heena,

Yes ofcourse there are full chances of your selection in JEE 2012 . The only thing required is hard work and dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 2 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 2 days ago

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey 2 days ago

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

8 hours ago
what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 3 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Am a medical student and preparing for AIIMS would the following books be sufficient for physics ?NCERTsAllen Notes and modulesHC Verma (only theory and solved examples)Cengage Physics by BM...

This is more than sufficient if you are doing all of them completely.You can for either cengage or DC pandey to increase your efficiency. Follow link if you want additional information....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Disappointed with my JEE Main score. Where to focus? And how to prepare for BITSAT or JEE Advance ?

Try to figure out the mistakes which you made during preparing for mains. Try to avoid them. Practise more problems and most importantly revise the concepts and be clear in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

HELLO NIKUNJ FIRST OF ALL OVERCOME YOUR DISAPPONTMENT. FOCUS ON TOPICS YOU MISS DURING JEE MAINS. OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO REVISE AGAIN THE TOPICS YOU DO DURING JEE MAINS. GIVE MORE TIME TO...

SAHIL one month ago

@ nikunj first come out from your disappointment , beacuse that can cause disappointment in your study , forget the thing becoz u cannot change anything ryt nw .. so, now, focus on the...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off