DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir...i have scored 166 marks in JEE-2011...and i m planing to drop...so plez tell me that..is there are some chances for me to get selected in JEE-2012??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

OF COURSE YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO GET INTO TOP IIT IN TOP BRANCH  IF YOU STUDY HARD...........

APPOVE MY ANSWER..............

4 years ago

Dear Heena,

Yes ofcourse there are full chances of your selection in JEE 2012 . The only thing required is hard work and dedication.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir what minimum rank should i get to get civil engineering in the following iits 1/ iit roorkee 2/ iit kharagpur 3/ iit kanpur 4/ iit guwahati

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html this link is really helpful in knowing the min/max rank required for different branches in different IITs.

AUREA 2 months ago

grenade 2 months ago
sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit...

There is no harm in reporting again, but it is adised that you must immediately visit the official website of Josaa to get the current status, and also keep an eye on the status of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir,i have got 24755 obc ncl rank in mains 2015 and is from uttar pradesh.i want only civil engineering.can i get civil in a good or descent nit?i cracked vit on merit and is vit better...

Getting CS, EC or EE IT at VIT is better than lower NITs... But have a look it will help you alot
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details