coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

Helloo sirr..

i got air 7208(waste) in gen category in jee2011 and air 6600 in aieee 2011

der r less chances of getting good branch in top nit's as well...

i think i have MANIT as my last option....

should i take a drop?

or take admsn???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajinka,

You must not be so depressed , These marks are also good and you can easily get top NITs at this rank in AIEEE

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 24 days ago
Hi, I would like to know how much role branch play in any IIT? We have confusion between choosing IIT location and branch? Which one plays key role? How to come to decision? We do not have...

Hey,congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad at IIT Bombay.Firsly I want to say that if you are really intrested in any paticular subject the take it up without bothering about...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

hi sri i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

SAHIL one month ago

i think instead of location branch should be your preference because branch has a lifetime effect on your carrer while location has only a 4 year effect on your life. donot consider...

raj one month ago
scored 285 in bitsat 2016 will get any branch, M.Sc will also work

@ keshav yes, u can get m.sc in chemistry and physics in bits hyderabad campous , getting anything in pilani campous is bit difficult , and if u are intrested in b. pharm u can take it but...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi keshav please visit the following link and check last year cutoff to compare your results http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html thanks and please post if you have any query

SAHIL one month ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??

For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 10,000 off