ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i got eml in iitjee 2011. i am preparing for 2012 jee at home. which test series should i join and what are the books i should prefer for revision?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ritesh sinha

I strongly recommend you to opt for FIITJEE test series.List of some books for IITJEE is given below.

Chemistry Books

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)

Numerical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry

Base Book

Paula Bruice Yurkanis

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

J.D. Lee

Inorganic Chemistry

Reference Book

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Reference Book

Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

H.C.Verma

Concepts of Physica Vol I and II

For text books and problem books.

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

selected problems

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Reference Book

Mathematics Books 

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

R.D. Sharma

Maths XI & XII

Basic Text Books

S. L. Loney

Trigonometry 

Recommended

S. L. Loney

Co-ordinate Geometry

Reference Book

Hall Knight

Higher Algebra

Reference Book

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Reference Book

Arihant

Algebra

Reference Book

Arihant

Differential Calculus

Reference Book

Arihant

Integral Calculus

Reference Book

Best of LuckSmile

Hope this has helped you!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Ritesh Sinha,

Join the test series from FIITJEE or Brilliant Tutorials !!

On this level, students starts to think that they know everything. but that is not true. now at this level u need to concentrate more on ur previous mistakes and correct them. This is not ur negative point that you are giving IIT-JEE second time but make it ur positive point. You have much experience and practice than freshers. You can crack it easily if u want to get success by heart. Read your books which you have already read in previous years. Solve model papers. They help you in enhancing your confidence level. Solve past year papers.

All the Best!!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 3 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
i have secured 169 marks in jee mains 2015 considering drop as a god option with 60 marks in agregate in PCM and 71 overall so ami even eligible for je mains and advance 2016

Yes you would be eligible for JEE MAIN 2016. Marks you got in JEE Main are very good, you should be serious for ADVANCED, 2016.. Result would be good, stay ahead... Good Luck................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

for giving jee advanced 2016, u need a minimum %age of 75 OR u must be in the top 20 percentile of your respective board. If u satisfy any of the above two criteria then only you will be...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago

Dropping a year does not seem to be a good option...but yes, you need to pull your socks, work harder than before for JEE advanced. The colleges/institutions which are better to pursue your ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Sir I am interested only in CSE. I am getting CSE at all NIT’s. The ones that seem to interest me are Warangal, Surathkal and Allahabad. Now here’s the catch. I belong from North India...

Hi I thought you asked for IIIT Allahabad. NIT Suratkal is way better than NIT Allahabad. It might be said in some article dedicated to NIT Allahabad for coding. But I know for sure that CS...
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

Hi You should go with the follwoing choices : 1. Warangal 2. Surathkal 3. IIIT Allahabad. Since you plan for higher studies , the college brand value will incur that strength in your...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

Is there really a major difference between NIT Surathkal and NIT Allahabad. In terms of CSE i have read Allahabad has better coding culture.

Parth Goswami 11 days ago
View all Questions »