Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i got eml in iitjee 2011. i am preparing for 2012 jee at home. which test series should i join and what are the books i should prefer for revision?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ritesh sinha

I strongly recommend you to opt for FIITJEE test series.List of some books for IITJEE is given below.

Chemistry Books

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)

Numerical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry

Base Book

Paula Bruice Yurkanis

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

J.D. Lee

Inorganic Chemistry

Reference Book

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Reference Book

Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

H.C.Verma

Concepts of Physica Vol I and II

For text books and problem books.

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

selected problems

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Reference Book

Mathematics Books 

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

R.D. Sharma

Maths XI & XII

Basic Text Books

S. L. Loney

Trigonometry 

Recommended

S. L. Loney

Co-ordinate Geometry

Reference Book

Hall Knight

Higher Algebra

Reference Book

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Reference Book

Arihant

Algebra

Reference Book

Arihant

Differential Calculus

Reference Book

Arihant

Integral Calculus

Reference Book

Best of LuckSmile

Hope this has helped you!!!!!

5 years ago

Dear Ritesh Sinha,

Join the test series from FIITJEE or Brilliant Tutorials !!

On this level, students starts to think that they know everything. but that is not true. now at this level u need to concentrate more on ur previous mistakes and correct them. This is not ur negative point that you are giving IIT-JEE second time but make it ur positive point. You have much experience and practice than freshers. You can crack it easily if u want to get success by heart. Read your books which you have already read in previous years. Solve model papers. They help you in enhancing your confidence level. Solve past year papers.

All the Best!!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one year ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?

Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
  img

It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Can you please suggest any besr books for JEE main and advanced exams.

Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

please refer to the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 22 days ago
My sister get 105 marks in mains and she get 66% in XII so can she eligible to give the exam of advance

Yes,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

Yes sure, by all means. Tell her to undergo an extensive session of serious practice sessions for her preparation, to join some reputed coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off