Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i got eml in iitjee 2011. i am preparing for 2012 jee at home. which test series should i join and what are the books i should prefer for revision?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Ritesh sinha

I strongly recommend you to opt for FIITJEE test series.List of some books for IITJEE is given below.

Chemistry Books

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)

Numerical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry

Base Book

Paula Bruice Yurkanis

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

J.D. Lee

Inorganic Chemistry

Reference Book

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Reference Book

Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

H.C.Verma

Concepts of Physica Vol I and II

For text books and problem books.

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

selected problems

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Reference Book

Mathematics Books 

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

R.D. Sharma

Maths XI & XII

Basic Text Books

S. L. Loney

Trigonometry 

Recommended

S. L. Loney

Co-ordinate Geometry

Reference Book

Hall Knight

Higher Algebra

Reference Book

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Reference Book

Arihant

Algebra

Reference Book

Arihant

Differential Calculus

Reference Book

Arihant

Integral Calculus

Reference Book

Best of LuckSmile

Hope this has helped you!!!!!

4 years ago

Dear Ritesh Sinha,

Join the test series from FIITJEE or Brilliant Tutorials !!

On this level, students starts to think that they know everything. but that is not true. now at this level u need to concentrate more on ur previous mistakes and correct them. This is not ur negative point that you are giving IIT-JEE second time but make it ur positive point. You have much experience and practice than freshers. You can crack it easily if u want to get success by heart. Read your books which you have already read in previous years. Solve model papers. They help you in enhancing your confidence level. Solve past year papers.

All the Best!!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh 4 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
after first iterations bitsat had cut off 306 …..will i get anything under 293 score

You may get it …..to be sure you may visit the official website of BITS to find out the current status of your seat ,.......if you made it , well and good , else try at other prominent...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I have got 160 marks in jee mains paper 2 (B.arch) excluding drawing and hope to get 40-55 marks in drawing. I belong genral category. plz tell me the colleges where i can get admission.

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago
Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Yes its possible. Try to use the time effectively. Although some subjects/topics are similar in btech 1yr as was in 11-12th. This will helps you in covering both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

HI, Kindly refer to our website for information related to BITSAT and the preparation tips. Thanks.
  img

NO. I do not know any one.
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20