DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 24 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
sir , my daughter got seat NIt warangal in Mechanical , Is there any Internal sliding option to move Electrical or Cse

There are branch change options in every college, thing is that you need to work hard to get a very good CGPA above 9
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
please suggest institute in India which offer courses in weapon engineering? what is the procedure for enterance

Dear student,Institutes like Institute of Armament Technology, Pune, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, etc. are offering Masters level degree course M.Tech in Mechanical...
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Brother I also belong to SC

View all Questions »