Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 14 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 13 days ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
What are the most imp topics that we must master in all subjects

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but...

Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u

Topper 6 months ago
sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me

Dear student If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges JEE advance for IITs Bitsat for BITs...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off