Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 3 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.

NARAYANA 17 days ago
I wanted to study both mechanics and electronics, so which branch I should choose or which branch have both to study ?

In PG there is one course called mechatronics, there you can study but UG level as such there is not any combination. But yes in the 1 st year of UG, there is one course called mechanics...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
How can my marks be improved in Physics and Chemistry. I got 68 out of 180 in Physics and 77out of 180 in chem In Aipmt re test. My aipmt -1 marks in Phy was 55 and Chem was 120 out of 180...

firstly, u revise what your lecturer have explained daily for 10 to 20 minutes and practise the questions related to the specific topic tthen you`ll be better related to the subjects from...

Prashanth Guvvala 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off