ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 5 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
Which IIT’s are the best in Mechanical engineering?

Lb set up is good in KGP, as far as faculty to student ratio is concerned go for NEW IIT’s or to be specific check the opening and closing ranks of JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »