DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 12 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 10 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?

Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...

Neeti 28 days ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.

Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
  img

Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....

Neeti one month ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details