sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper or 12 th marks are also claculated. -How rank is decided in jee main?

Rank in JEE Advanced is decided through the marks secured in JEE Advanced exam,whereas the rank in JEE Main for admission to Btech courses in NITs, IIITs & other insititutes is given by...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, can you tell me which topics have heavy weightage in JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED from Physics Chemistry and Maths? Which of the topics should I stress most on>?

Now is the time to work on your strengths , focus on only those topics you feel you can score well , dont waste your time to work upon your weak topics. sher mohammad askiitians faculty...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 19 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 18 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 18 days ago
if i ranked above 4000 which iit i can get on basic of OBC tamilnadu

If your rank in JEE Adavanced 2014 would be between 4000 and 5000 based on main merit list. Then you can probably get chemical, industrial production and civil at IIT Delhi. Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

You may get branches like engineering physics ,chemical ,and mca at good iits.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Thank you very much

S. Dinakaran 2 months ago
View all Questions »