Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 4 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 4 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon
Hi Please go to following link :...
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
rake 5 months ago
You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
I want to know how much portion is over in Askiitians AIPMT batch 2017
We are working on it. You pls register for free demo...., I would be there...SAURABH SIR..
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET
Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
Avinash 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details