ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i want to crack IIT. i have joined a coaching too but i am not able to study rather mnage my studies properly.

pleas guide me how much time i should devote to which subject ad how i should study

sir please help me out.

i have dropped 1ear so i need to work now.

please please give me a gud suggetion.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

In my opinion you have to go with correspondence test series and also join online coaching to clear your concepts in the topics in which you are weak. with this lot of time is saved rather than going to class room coaching.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

vikas yadav 11 days ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 9 days ago

23 and 29.

vikas yadav 9 days ago
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 9 days ago
Sir, How can I prepare for kypy 2014 exam? I belong sx group. what is the syllabus. thank you

Hi, In order to prepare for KVPY you need a proper guidnace for KVPY as well as the level of the study must meet the KVPY requirements. U can join askiitians, where our dedicated iitian...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »