ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir when will be the merit list  of preparatory course for SC and ST declare?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay Bhoye,

The information regarding the Merit list of Preparatory Couse for Scheduled Caste(SC) & Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates will be available soon at the IIT-JEE official website !

Please click on the following link to view the Ofiicial IIT-JEE website

http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/

All the best !!Smile

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 one month ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir I got 213 in Jee mains and looking at the cut off I think these marks are really very good. I am also expecting no less than 90% in my case boards. So I just wanted to ask according to...

You can get a decent NIT, You must reserve an option as NIT or NSIT and try hard for JEE ADV.. Good Luck....................
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

I just wanted to ask wether I should pay fee for the vit counselling and attend it or shall I leave it totally? Plz reply soon

Mantavya 2 months ago

Thanku sirsir

Mantavya 2 months ago
what if we have missed some concept of a particular topic? how can we cope up with it?

You can easily refer and undertand them from the book. Also take the help from your friends. Friends are called as the best teacher.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Ok. My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

thanks a lot sir for your guidence.

manasi joshi yesterday
Dear sir/madam can u please tell me what was the last year’s cutoff of paper -2 of jee mains i.e. of b. arch and is there any good scope in colleges through it and is there advance paper...

For paper-2 it is expected to be around 140-150 and yes there will be Jee Advanced version of this paper-2 it is called as AAT.
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

thanx.....so by advance which type of college is given i mean do we get IIT’s also

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago

and is it compalsory to qualify paper-1 for paper-2 advance version

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
View all Questions »