DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir, I wanted to know if by studying HC Verma in physics & similiar iit jee books in chem & maths , in addition to certain magazines for iit jee ,  could I expect a rank within top 5  AIR, your reason would be very helpful to me.

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Student

Avoid reading magazines. read standard books. And to have an edge join some good coaching.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

What you have planned is good ....but for a good AIR you need to join a good coaching institute with excellent records.....PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER 

4 years ago

Dear bhanu p,

Absolutely Yes !!

You can easily break into the Top 5 in IIT-JEE with such preparation but please keep in mind that you should keep yourself motivated all the way through your preparation !!

Never Give up !! No matter what !!

Finally think this ..."If not you,then who? If not now then When ?"

4 years ago

Hello Bhanu,

The toppers arent toppers because of their material, but becaause of their level of preparation, u can be a topper with just H.C.Verma, and corresponding books for maths and chemistry, its all about your dedication and concepts. And another thing, its good if you have an aim, but never expect something, nothing wrong in trying, but just put your efforts and wait for the result to show off itself, afterall, whether u get AIR 5, or AIR 50, ur course allotment wudnt change :)

THANKS  and ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 27 days ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 26 days ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit 25 days ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit 25 days ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round

Yes, you will get it easily!

Rohit Bharti 29 days ago

Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra,......you can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
View all Questions »