Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Sir, I wanted to know if by studying HC Verma in physics & similiar iit jee books in chem & maths , in addition to certain magazines for iit jee ,  could I expect a rank within top 5  AIR, your reason would be very helpful to me.

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Student

Avoid reading magazines. read standard books. And to have an edge join some good coaching.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

What you have planned is good ....but for a good AIR you need to join a good coaching institute with excellent records.....PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER 

4 years ago

Dear bhanu p,

Absolutely Yes !!

You can easily break into the Top 5 in IIT-JEE with such preparation but please keep in mind that you should keep yourself motivated all the way through your preparation !!

Never Give up !! No matter what !!

Finally think this ..."If not you,then who? If not now then When ?"

4 years ago

Hello Bhanu,

The toppers arent toppers because of their material, but becaause of their level of preparation, u can be a topper with just H.C.Verma, and corresponding books for maths and chemistry, its all about your dedication and concepts. And another thing, its good if you have an aim, but never expect something, nothing wrong in trying, but just put your efforts and wait for the result to show off itself, afterall, whether u get AIR 5, or AIR 50, ur course allotment wudnt change :)

THANKS  and ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago

Best Books for JEE Mains & JEE Advanced Exam Best books for preparation of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced need to be selected in a careful fashion. The right books for IIT JEE are important to...

Yash Vardhan yesterday
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
DEAR SIRS, I WANT TO KNOW THE PROSPECTS OF 5YR INT. M.TECH COURSE OFFERED BY SASTRA UNIVERSITY, TAMIL NADU. IS IT RECOGNISED FOR ALL PURPOSES AND USE FULL FOR CAREER? ARE THERE ANY...

Its rqank was 3776 among the colleges in india according to a web survey.So if you are the top notch stuident of your batch you will definitely be successful in stream
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off