ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I wanted to know if by studying HC Verma in physics & similiar iit jee books in chem & maths , in addition to certain magazines for iit jee ,  could I expect a rank within top 5  AIR, your reason would be very helpful to me.

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Student

Avoid reading magazines. read standard books. And to have an edge join some good coaching.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

What you have planned is good ....but for a good AIR you need to join a good coaching institute with excellent records.....PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER 

3 years ago

Dear bhanu p,

Absolutely Yes !!

You can easily break into the Top 5 in IIT-JEE with such preparation but please keep in mind that you should keep yourself motivated all the way through your preparation !!

Never Give up !! No matter what !!

Finally think this ..."If not you,then who? If not now then When ?"

3 years ago

Hello Bhanu,

The toppers arent toppers because of their material, but becaause of their level of preparation, u can be a topper with just H.C.Verma, and corresponding books for maths and chemistry, its all about your dedication and concepts. And another thing, its good if you have an aim, but never expect something, nothing wrong in trying, but just put your efforts and wait for the result to show off itself, afterall, whether u get AIR 5, or AIR 50, ur course allotment wudnt change :)

THANKS  and ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT :)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 one month ago
sir what rank do I expect if i am able to score 180-190 in JEE Advanced?

YOou could be around 4000-5000..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

DEFINITELY U WILL GET ADMISSION IN IIT AIM HIGH TO GET GOOD IIIT WITH GOOD STREAM

ng29 9 days ago
i want to know the mark distribtion for paper 1 and paper2 in jee...

Paper 1...total question, 90 x 4(marks for 1 right question and -1 for every wrong marked) = 360 (total) Jee Adv-- 60 in paper 1 + 60 in paper 2 carrying seperate marking levels(as single...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

genaral:120 obc:100 sc/st/pd:65

srinivas 20 days ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Sir, what are the procedures involved in applying for B-Tech admission in NITs?.Please help.

counselling will start after 7 july that is after declaration of rank by cbse after that u have to fill online form for conselling and fill choices of colleges with corresponding streams as...

ng29 2 days ago

I scored 166 in Jee Main and has 96% in CBSE borad exams. Will I get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in NIT Calicut if belong to OBC Category?

viswanath 2 days ago

i don’t think so because here jee marks matters

Gman Namg 2 days ago
sir i got 94 in manipal.will i get any branch?

With a score of 94 yes u can get into the main campus but it is that u won't get ur preferred branch,with a score of 94 u will get Bio-med, Bio-tech and print and media. These are the...
  img
Komal 10 days ago

Be there or try atother reputed institutions as well, go for Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Uni, Murthal, Netaji Subhas Inst. of Tech. delhi, LPU Phagwara, VIT Vellore. BHU Varanasi

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
View all Questions »