Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

http://www.bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

4 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

4 years ago

www.primeacademypune.com is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 2 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 2 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I am a bit confused about taking which opptional subject in class 11? I am pretty sure about taking PCM but I am confused if i should take a time devoting opptional subject or not? I am...

Dear Student, Yes you can choose any one of them, In which you fill you will enjoy and you will not have to put the extra effort into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Yes, Definetly you should choose the subject, which is scoreing and doesn’t requires much input from our side. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

I enjoy both of them but shall I take the lighter and scoring subject in order to fully focus on PCM?

Saransh Saxena 3 months ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE 2 years ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA 2 years ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off