ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

http://www.bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

3 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

3 years ago

www.primeacademypune.com is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

vikas yadav 15 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 4 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 months ago
i simply want to qualify jee mains . how many govt seats are there in engg all over india ?? (donot include iits) i have got 86% in 10 th and 82% in 12 th ...

Each NIT apppox 350-400 seats including SC,ST and OBC seats. Now count Nits and multiply = Number of Seats UR score in 10 th and 12 th is quite good. Good Job!! Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise

I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
View all Questions »