DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

http://www.bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

4 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

4 years ago

www.primeacademypune.com is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 6 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 6 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 6 days ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?

Please go thru their website here josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg_chairman.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of Josaa....you can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details