ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

http://www.bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

3 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

3 years ago

www.primeacademypune.com is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 6 months ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
which iit foundation series i should refer in class 11

Dear student, IIT foundation series is for class VIII, IX, and X Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

I’d suggest Fitjee, it is very well edited and have good questions. it took it, it was good. hit approve if useful.

shubham sharda one month ago

Fiitjee or narayana .. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
View all Questions »