Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

4 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

4 years ago
                                 is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 4 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 4 years ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get
You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I am in nit 1st year student .can i give jee adv next yr?
If this is your second attempt after the 12 th class, then you are eligible. Please go to our website for complete eligibility criteria. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details