Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which institute do i select in pune after XI th class ....Prime or Bakliwal Tutorials ?

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear G Kumar,

Go for Bakliwal Tutorials ...i think that they are very good !!

Here is a link of the Bakliwal Tutorials Website

http://www.bakliwaltutorialsiit.com/

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes' below..!!!

5 years ago

Prime should be better as all Batiwala faculty shifted to Prime Academy.

5 years ago

www.primeacademypune.com is the website. but make sure that u r comfortable with timing. Though teachers are good but Prime academy's timings are very problamatic. They clash with school timings.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 7 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 10 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 11 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

Vikas TU one year ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake one year ago

laplace is in cbse?

Vikas TU one year ago
What is helpline number

helpline number for what?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Please be clear about your query....you should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off