Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

sir,i have qualified jee this year with air 5664.i have decided to take drop.what should be my strategy this year for a decent rank in jee 2012.shd i join classroom program of any coaching or correspondence courses are enough?ihave already taken coaching at fiitjee south delhi.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

First you prepare your sechdule and clear the concept of the topics in which you are weak. secondly you have join any one of correspondece test series. with this you will check your performance and also for clearing the concept and and your doubts you can also take online package. with this your time also saved, rather than going to class room coaching.

thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
I have completed my first year in a NIT and have appeared in JEE Mains once again.My college is scheduled to open before the 4 th round of seat allocation. Is it OK to continue 3 rd...

@ srihari Kindly mantion the rank that u have got in jee main , only then it can be compared . and kindly check the cutoff of diffrent nit last year (their opening and closing rank ) and...

Umakant biswal yesterday

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

S. SRIHARI 11 hours ago

Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE in order to check the merit list or cutoff, so that you may get the counselling schedule and stay updated? If no, then go for it. If...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 hours ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11 th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12 th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help me i study in...

@ amitej yes, u can . as u mentioned in the question that u want to crack jee main 2017 only , then obviously u can . but crossing jee advanced a=is not so easy , right now what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Since you are poor in class XI concept, don`t know that you are poor in which subject physics so I`m assuming that you are not good in any subject(PCM)

Amey one month ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?

Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT

Jani Satwik 3 months ago
my jee main score 103 92.6% in cbse where to get seat nd in jee advanced math exam marks to be considered r we have to give paper

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of the institution where you want to get admission, keep on visiting the website and checking whether you can make it there or not and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off