Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,i have qualified jee this year with air 5664.i have decided to take drop.what should be my strategy this year for a decent rank in jee 2012.shd i join classroom program of any coaching or correspondence courses are enough?ihave already taken coaching at fiitjee south delhi.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

First you prepare your sechdule and clear the concept of the topics in which you are weak. secondly you have join any one of correspondece test series. with this you will check your performance and also for clearing the concept and and your doubts you can also take online package. with this your time also saved, rather than going to class room coaching.

thanks

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 17 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
what is the advantage of doing mbbs in aiims new delhi?

@gagan AIIMS is the dream destination of all medical aspirants , being a high competetive exams it only selects the brilliant minds all over india , and rather than doing the mbbs in a...

Umakant biswal one month ago

First of all, AIIMS, New Delhi is the No.1 medical college of India. Only a few brilliant minds get MBBS seats there. The strength of the class is low. Labs are well equipped The fees are...

SAHIL one month ago
I was allotted in Mechanical (smart manufacturing) in IIIT Kancheepuram.Is it worth joining?

@ vandya that is the only one choice u have ?? if u have any other choice then let me know , beacuse joining into mechanical smart manufacturing is not a good decision . that too in a lower ...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off