Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir/Madam,

I secured 60%marks in overall (considering Hindi, English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistyr and Comp. Sc). And I got 60% in PCM too. But I secured only 45% in mathematics. Am I elligibe for IITJEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Diptanil,

Minimum Academic Qualification

The minimum academic qualification for admission through JEE is a pass grade in the final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent, referred to as the Qualifying Examination in this brochure. In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2005 may also appear in JEE-2005 (Screening Test and Main Examination) for consideration of provisional admission. Those who will be appearing in the qualifying examination in 2006 or later are not eligible to apply. All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted to the Institute concerned by September 30, 2005.

All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled. The decision of the Joint Admissions Board regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 15 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash one year ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Which is the better IIT college? Is it Mumbai / Madras

by this i meant that if you are getting any of the college you are in a prestegious institute for engineering in india.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

obviously mumbai but it always depend upon you if you want to go madras it doesen’t matter as far as concerned finally it’s your way you understand what you opt for in college.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

Why so?

VINEETH N 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20