Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir/Madam,

I secured 60%marks in overall (considering Hindi, English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistyr and Comp. Sc). And I got 60% in PCM too. But I secured only 45% in mathematics. Am I elligibe for IITJEE?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Diptanil,

Minimum Academic Qualification

The minimum academic qualification for admission through JEE is a pass grade in the final examination of 10+2 system or its equivalent, referred to as the Qualifying Examination in this brochure. In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2005 may also appear in JEE-2005 (Screening Test and Main Examination) for consideration of provisional admission. Those who will be appearing in the qualifying examination in 2006 or later are not eligible to apply. All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted to the Institute concerned by September 30, 2005.

All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled. The decision of the Joint Admissions Board regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 19 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 18 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.

@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in it...do well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Please explain the difference between nuclear fusion and fission ….

DIFFERENCES: 1. Nuclear fission and fusion both releases large amounts of energy. 2. Both produce energy from the same energy source: atom. 3. Nuclear fusion occurs in nature; the sun is...

KALYAN 5 months ago

In nuclear physics, nuclear fusion is a nuclear reaction in which two or more atomic nuclei come very close and then collide at a very high speed and join to form a new nucleus. During this ...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

Hello Prapul Nuclear fusion is an atomic reaction in which multiple atom s combine to create a single, more massive atom. The resulting atom has a slightly smaller mass than the sum of the...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off