DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir/Madam,

I secured 60% marks in overall(considering hindi, english, chemistry, mathematics, physics and computer science). And I also have 60% marks in PCM. But i have 45% marks in mathematics. Am I elligible 4 siiting 4 IITJEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes, they ask only for aggregate marks you scored in qualifying examination

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 hours ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

-2 hours ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 16 hours ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 hours ago

IIT M will be a good choice

-3 hours ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I GOT 198 CUT OFF IN TN BOARD EXAM FOR TNEA 2015 (M 200, P 196, C 196, CS 185). 118 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015. CAN I GET B.TECH CSE IN NIT TRICHY ? CAN I GET B.E CSE IN ANNA UNIV CEG CAMPUS?...

Dear Student, B.E is bachelor of engineering Btech is bachelor of technogy Both are almost same only the name is different. but generally BE < Btech CS is difficult to get but still...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

The cut off for B.E Cse in anna University is like this OC 200, BC 199.75, MBC 199.25,SC 196,BCM 199.50,SCA194.33,ST 186.25.. It depends on the category in which you belong, B.E means...

tiny 16 days ago

Both are almost same only the name is different. but generallyBE

sajid 15 days ago
sir my AIR is 2867.so wht shud i opt new iits or old iits

You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »