Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Sir/Madam,

Β I secured 60% marks in overall(considering hindi, english, chemistry, mathematics, physics and computer science). And I also have 60% marks in PCM. But i have 45% marks in mathematics. Am I elligible 4 siiting 4 IITJEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes, they ask only for aggregate marks you scored in qualifying examination

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i got 118000 in jeemains 2015 and i belongs obc catagery which college can i get please tell me

Check josaa website for the opening and closing ranks of 2015 as the current counselling process of fourth round is still on.
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
Which is better nit trichy ece or nit warangal eee considering I`m from hyd.

Both are equivalent, Choose according to your interest and convinence. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Both the institutions are equally good and highly reputed...upto you where you wish to go....My suggestion is to explore the world and grow up...try to come out of your boundaries and don’t ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off