Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Sir/Madam,

I secured 60% marks in overall(considering hindi, english, chemistry, mathematics, physics and computer science). And I also have 60% marks in PCM. But i have 45% marks in mathematics. Am I elligible 4 siiting 4 IITJEE 2012?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes, they ask only for aggregate marks you scored in qualifying examination

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
WHICH BOOK IS THE BEST FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCE TO SCORE 200 ,ARKS PLZZZ TELL MEEE

@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.

Saloni Sharma 22 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit one month ago
if my DOB is 10/02/1999 then can i give AIPMT 2016 i want the answer quickly plz bcoz my carrer depends on it

U can't because you are not eligible yet through class 12 and I think you should have patience and prepare for 2017 so best luck :- I hope you will accept my suggestion

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago
Pure chlorine is obtained A. by heating PtCl4 B. by heating a mixture of NaCl and MnO2 with conc. H2SO4 C. by heating MnO2 with HCl D. by treating bleaching powder with HCl

Pure chlorine is obtained by heating PtCl4 . SO CORRECT ANSWER IS A. by heating PtCl4 THANKS ALSO CHECK...

2016 years ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off