ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   My cousin, hailing from a remote place has got the rank of 52298 in AIEEE. What are the available option for him, please guide.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh,

Use the following link--  http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/AieeeCouns/orcr2010/ORCR.aspx

It will be very helpful for u!!!!!

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 7 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
differance between electronics and electrical and electronics and instrumentation?

Electronics engineering, also referred to as electronic engineering is an engineering discipline which uses the scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electrons to develop...
  img
Komal 27 days ago
best medical college

Dear Student, Please find the list of all good medical colleges rankwise All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore Armed Forces Medical...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

TOP 10 MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA A.I.I.M.S New Delhi C.M.C. VELLORE M.A.M.C. NEW DELHI ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE GRANT MEDICAL COLLEGE MUMBAI K.G.M.U. LUCKNOW I.M.S. VARANASI B.M.C. ...

suman gupta 4 days ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 6 days ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 6 days ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 6 days ago
View all Questions »