Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

My cousin, hailing from a remote place has got the rank of 52298 in AIEEE. What are the available option for him, please guide.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh,

Use the following link--  http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/AieeeCouns/orcr2010/ORCR.aspx

It will be very helpful for u!!!!!

Good Luck !!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 6 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 6 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
Sir, i have 85% in haryana board..how much i should score in jee mains to get around AIR 3000.?????

Dear student, It varies from year to year and depends on several factors. There is no fixed marks, its relative. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
Sir pls help me I am getting waiting no 38 in daiict will i get admmision or not .If not then will college may i get my jee main rnk is 14500 and branch preferance is cse

Difficult to say about wait list. But yes, you can definetely get the good institute at 14500. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off