Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir i got 7193 in jee.i m oc.which iit will i get?mention branch if possible.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

check this:

http://www.dailymotion.hostoi.com/IITJEE-2010-branch-prediction.html

please approve by clicking"YES" below

5 years ago

Sir the page you gave doesnt load properly.can u suggest another one?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit one month ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????

Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 2 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off