i got 7193 in jee.i m oc. which iit will i get??pls mention branch if possible.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sheshan,

check the link below for details:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i don,t have much time now for iit jee. my preparation seems to be ok ok.please tell me the scoring chapters, on which i have to focus more.

If you have finished all the chapters and revise all these several times with practising good problems and also try to solve previous 20 years questions asked in IIT-JEE exam. You would...
  img
Naveen Kumar 26 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 23 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 23 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 23 days ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Is there any chiral atom in 1,3-dimethyl cyclohexane?

Dear student please see the image given below and try o understand it. There would be two chiral centres and for the carbons C1 and C3 all the four groups are different. If you would have...
  img
Naveen Kumar 18 days ago

i understood that thanks a lot sir!!!!!

vineet chatterjee 18 days ago
which is the more important subject regarding jee exams

Every subject is important. each has equal importance. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
View all Questions »