DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i got 7193 in jee.i m oc. which iit will i get??pls mention branch if possible.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sheshan,

check the link below for details:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
WHAT IS DEMODULATION

Demodulation is the process is used in the receivers to recover the original signal coming from the sender end in modulating form. We can say that its function is opposite to that of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
i am determined to take a drop this year for jee advanced 2016 , i had given the 12 board exam in 2015 in isc board , and given the jee mains and jee advanced . i was not allotted any seat...

Yes you can give jee advaced for maximum of two times in continues.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Soneel Verma 19 days ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...

Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...

Pradeep Mangal one month ago
View all Questions »