Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i'am in 11th standard now and not attending any coaching classes for IIT-JEE...........so which books should i refer for IIT-JEE so that i can prepare myself for IIT-JEE examinations for the year 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sonali Das,

I suggest following books for IIT JEE preparation:

Physics

• MECHANICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

• ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• OPTICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• MODERN PHYSICS

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

• HEAT AND WAVES

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

Chemistry

• ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

• INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

• GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

Maths

• ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• I.A.Maron

• VECTORS

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope thishelped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
is one year preparation enough to get a medical seat?

@ abhishek that depends upon your intrest and modes of preparation .. getting a seat in medical is not so easy , but if u have read ncert throughly and also practiced the mock test paper ,...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

Hi, depends on how you studied your two years. but if your given the right coaching and concepts you can do it. Also, you must sweat blood to get there.. Thank u, BEST OF LUCK JEHOYESJIRA

Beenu Mathew 6 days ago
nit warangal aur mtek in vlsi

In this comparison NIT Warangal stands atop, but yo may consider visiting some other renowned institutions’ official weblinks – Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,..........lovely...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

nit warangal is best ,can u plz specify your CRL so that we can tell properly

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details