Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

I'am in 11th standard now and not attending any coaching claases for IIT-JEE ......... so which books i should refer so that i can prepare myself for IIT-JEE examinations for the year 2013

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics-H C Verma

Irodov

Arihant (5 books covering all topics)

Maths- TMH or S D Sharma

calculus Maron, arihant

k c sinha

chem Physical - bahadur

Organic - Arihant, i l finar

Inorganic- Arihant

IIT JEE agarwal

for numerical r c mukherjee 

For basics refer to NECRT books         

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 11 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
  img

BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
  img
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago

hello, you will get definitely civil engineering...............................best of luck............................and congrats...........

raj 2 months ago
I HAVE GOT 14500[OC] RANK IN JEE ADV2016 CAN I GET SEAT IN BEST COLLEGES IN MEC BRANCH? IS THERE ANY ADVANTAGE WITH THIS RANK?PLEASE ANSWER IT?

Yes dear You may definitely get Mechanical branch at one of the leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placements in high-profile...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off