ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I'am in 11th standard now and not attending any coaching claases for IIT-JEE ......... so which books i should refer so that i can prepare myself for IIT-JEE examinations for the year 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics-H C Verma

Irodov

Arihant (5 books covering all topics)

Maths- TMH or S D Sharma

calculus Maron, arihant

k c sinha

chem Physical - bahadur

Organic - Arihant, i l finar

Inorganic- Arihant

IIT JEE agarwal

for numerical r c mukherjee 

For basics refer to NECRT books         

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 16 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 15 days ago
At which angle of cross-section of a cone can be an ellipse......??

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
I have got 53 marks in Jee mains(obc cat.) and 71% in Rajasthan board.What may be the rank and which college can i get?

there are very rare chances of getting good collages at this score. you can check you predicted rank on this link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 6 days ago

Go for private universities/colleges...I can opine you should try at – Rajasthan Tech. Uni., Kota Lovely professional Uni, Phagwara Jaipur National Uni., Jaipur NIMS uni. Jaipur

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
wats the algorithm askiitians uses to predict jee main 2015 ranks? out of all websites,askiitians provide one of the most authentic and perfect predictor....

We tried to put the approx rank prediction. Thank you
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

sir my approx rank is 57886 with 67 in jee main and 85% in cbse.....category-sc...is dis more or less correct?

Arijit Saha 26 days ago
View all Questions »