Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i am presently studying in NIT surathkal. my branch is ECE. I secured an AIR of 6324(912-obc) in JEE 2011. i might get chem in all IITs xcept IITb, and civil in all IITs.please suggest me what to do. give me some idea about dual degree courses.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT Bombay civil is good 

But first thing is what is your interest field

Do you want to go for higher education or job

Dual Degree - Btech + Mtech in 5 years, a few courses more than btechs and a dual degree project, 

more knowledge in field.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 12 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 11 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb 10 months ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb 10 months ago
hi sir i got 105 marks in jee mains with 97.5% in boards and i belong to obc category can i get seat in nit warangal under home state quota

hey student.. you can check the opening and closing rank for last two-three years for nit warangal, also you have state quota, so u can refer to that also.. all the best for your future..
  img
Sakshi 22 days ago

Hi Please follow the link. ​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 22 days ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?

Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
  img

It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off