Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Plz give me some idea about integrated M.Tech courses.

Are they equivalent to B.Tech in the given branch with M.Tech course in the area of speciialization?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes they are but they use one less year. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
WHAT RE MOST SCORING TOPICS OF IITJEE AND JEE MAIN TO BE REVISED FIRST

Dear Student, Please refer the below links for it: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/paper-analysis.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/paper-analysis.html Go through the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello, in chemistry stochiometry and chemical equillibrium,kinematics.about mathamatics you practice all topics...........................................all the...

raj kumar 23 days ago

IN CHEMISTRY COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, SOLUTIONS,CHEMICAL KINETICS,STOICHEMISTRY.IN PHYSICS OPTICS,THERMODYNAMICS.IN MATHS PROBABILITY,PERMUTATIONS.

NARAYANA 11 days ago
Sir, How to prepare for bitsat 2016 in 40 days if start my preparation now.If i work for 14 hrs a day? will i be able to get 400+ ?

Hii YOu can do the sample papers regularly if you have studid your syllabus and if not you can study the easy chapters of the grade 11 n 12
  img
Sourabh Singh 19 days ago

ELLO PRIYANKA FIRST OF ALL IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU NOT TO WORK FOR 14 HOURS A DAY AS IT WILL EFFECT YOUR HEALTH VERY BADLY. BUT YOU CAN GET 400+ IN BITSAT IF YOU WORK FOR 7-8 HOURS...

SAHIL 19 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off