ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Plz give me some idea about integrated M.Tech courses.

Are they equivalent to B.Tech in the given branch with M.Tech course in the area of speciialization?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes they are but they use one less year. 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay yesterday

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya yesterday

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay yesterday
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
send me

what should we send u.......??? plz send correctly

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago

what please tell correctly

grenade 18 days ago
sir i m really in need of ur help …. atually my rank is 4965 in general and i m oc..according to the previous year ranks i may get jodhpur mech,iit guwahati design,iit kharagpur...

If you are not particular about branch go as IIT G, IIT Kgp, IIT R then go for new IITs but if it is the other way choose according to branch ec ee cs mech etc
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

dont see salary or scope and all , just select the branch in which you are intrested

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

go for wat you are intrested in

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
i have only 3days for BITSAT whatr should i do to get more than 320 in these 3days plz tell me. thanq

Don’t try to learn new concepts. Brush up on what you have learnt till now. Solve prexious year papers and sample papers. Keep a cool head and hope for the best.

Rohitanshu Kar one month ago

Revise all the theory and if u have still time try and solve BITSAT related books

Shivang Chaubey one month ago

Revision is the key to remembranc try to focus on that.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »