Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Plz give me some idea about integrated M.Tech courses.

Are they equivalent to B.Tech in the given branch with M.Tech course in the area of speciialization?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yes they are but they use one less year. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal one month ago
which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 20 days ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one year ago
sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other ...

nikihilesh 3 months ago

BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT. KEEP...

SAHIL 3 months ago
hello sir im now studing in class 10 my dream is to take rank in aiims within 37 so what materias should i study and how many hours should i study.

HI GAGAN YOU SHOULD BE VERY THOROUGH WITH ALL THE THINGS ENLISTED IN YOUR NCERT BOOKS INCLUDING NOTES ACTIVITIES AND DIAGRAMS . YOU SHOULD STUDY SCIENCE MORE. STUDY AT LEAST 4 HOURS A DAY...

SAHIL 2 months ago

@gagan As u told , you need aiims rank within 37 , then u need to devote every time to study physics , chem and bio . you are now in class 10 , so, donot take stress too much and from now...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off